• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i molly + shrooms ruined life! HELP.

Just advice: Smoke weed like normal. Meditation and yoga is a plus. Drink plenty of water. Now let's talk escaping reality. There is a seven-book series called The Dark Tower, by Stephen King. It's his best work next to the Stand, and IT, and you will truly relate to the character Eddie Dean. Go for it!

Please forgive me for this post if it comes across as offensive, or just plain naive in any way. I couldn't really garner your main issue very well, but I'm going to assume that your main issue is regaining your identity, as in your usual personality and the way you act.

You decide the way you act and react to various stimuli. Listen man, the main point of what I'm going to say below is that you have control over your own life, your own situation.

The first thing that I have to say is actually a direct quote from the warning thread, that if it's bitter, then it's a spitter. I'd also add that even if you think you're sure that it's acid, please take half and then redose. I did that on 25-b, and I'm pretty sure that, at the very minimum, it kept me from flipping out. Now, I haven't really experienced what you feel, so if anything that I say may not apply to you, or may be false in any way, feel free to ignore or correct, but I want to share with you my philosophy when it comes to these things.

I'm going to let you in on something that has kept me sane through 25-b, opium, and ayahausca: that reality is yours for the taking. You don't bend to your mindstate, your mindstate bends to you, so does your future, surroundings, etc. In the end, it's up to you to make your own decisions regarding your environment and what is around you. I'm not sure if it's what some would call a realist's perspective, but whenever I'm doing something insane, it helps me keep my wits and it helps me add a logical filter when re-processing a situation (what you can control vs what you can't, essentially).
Take a moment and try to look at all of these experiences dispassionately, even from an economics perspective. Did your investment (as in, buying and taking drugs) pay off (as in, new experiences, enlightenment on the world around you, money, better grades etc). Weigh the pros and cons. If your situation is shitty then at least you will know it, and correct that behavior, and from what it sounds like in your post, you really do need to. Be more responsible.

Finally man, I know what it's like to feel those feelings. I've suffered from crippling depression for as long as I can remember. You end up asking yourself a bunch of bullshit questions, like what could I have done better? What if I hadn't taken that acid, what if I haven't ever touched drugs? What if I wasn't a fuck up?
I ask myself these questions to myself every day, because no matter how secure, dispassionate, and no matter how much of a realist you are, in the end, unless you're a sociopath, then the day will catch up to you at some points. The only things keeping me from doing myself in are responsibilities and loved ones, whom I absolutely refuse to abandon.
There are a few tricks I use to deal with these feelings. At this point I'm going to sound like a complete square and I hope you don't disregard me as some random douche on the internet, but the main one is taking care of any imminent responsibilities. This might or might not be unrelated, I don't know, but when talking about psychoactive drugs, your other matters do actually matter.
The other thing is to keep yourself occupied, with whatever you can at all, anything that's possible. You also need to do positive things, I'd definitely follow what some of these other guys are saying, mainly exercise, diet, and staying productive. Doesn't matter if you pick up a hobby, or learn a complicated game (I love playing RTS and tactical games because of the feeling of accomplishment, mainly). Just do something that helps further you.

At the end of all of that, you might not be 'cured' necessarily, but you'll feel better about yourself. You might also want to cut back on the amount too. There are some experiences that I will never forget just for being absolutely awful, and that was just doing it once. I can't imagine if I regularly did 25-b. That sounds pretty fucking awful.

I don't want to sound like a Dad or anything, you probably didn't come here to get lectured. I'm mainly basing my post directly on what you said, with little assumptions and inferences here and there combined with my experience, so if it happens to be false or just doesn't work for you at any point, feel free to ignore.

As a final note, I also wouldn't do any more drugs for a bit if I were in your position. Especially not in the name of fixing your mental state.

about 5 monts later things slowly getting better and i havent quit smoking pot yet because i cant sleep.

about 5 monts later things slowly getting better and i havent quit smoking pot yet because i cant sleep.

Good to see things improving for you. Your initial post very much reminded me of a period I went through about 20 years ago after overdoing it on the acid.
I gave up weed and all other drugs and it took me about a year to feel normal again. But things will get better and the healthier life you lead the quicker the process will be.
Now I indulge in all sorts again, but only occasionally. Everything in moderation - that's the key. And if there's something you can't do in moderation then best not do it at all.

Ty for the feedback things will get better if i put my mind to it. been like this for almost two years now and im tired of it