View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i + MDMA

zaklmao

Greenlighter
Just wondering how long after dropping the acid should I take the molly to get the best effects?

I'm unable to provide you any kind of proper input on your question, though I feel I really need to correct you on one point - 25i (25I-NBOME) and acid (LSD-25) are two very different substances, and while they may present very similar affects and mechanism of action, must never be mistaken for one another in the interests of harm reduction.

25i is a very potent psychedelic and full agonist of the 5-HT2a receptor, having caused numerous health issues from hyperthermia, seizures, and even death in unfortunate cases. Many of those who're unlucky enough to experience such horrible effects had only taken what would be considered a 'normal recreational dose' as well.
Acid, while still a very potent psychedelic, is only a partial agonist of the 5-HT2a receptor, and has no known documented and proven cases of causing death.

All I'm getting at here is that everyone should be fully aware that 25i is NOT "acid", as such confusion not only perpetuates the ease of misrepresentation (25i being sold as LSD to the unknowing), but could also potentially result in unintended harm coming to the user should they think they're taking something with a proven safety profile such as LSD, only to overdose as what they ingested was anything but the LSD they were expecting.

So, given I can't actually give you an answer, the only input aside from the above that I could really give you would be to tread lightly with this combo, as some of the undesirable side effects of either substance could become a concern when combined. Vasoconstriction, blood pressure, heart rate, and body temperature are all affected by either of these substances on their own :)

It's crazy that I can't count the number of times people say that dropped acid knowing full well it was 25i.....it's as if this generation really doesn't know what acid means

It's crazy that I can't count the number of times people say that dropped acid knowing full well it was 25i.....it's as if this generation really doesn't know what acid means
This is exactly why we should avoid slang terms when possible... Molly, ecstasy, etc can refer to MDMA or whatever crap happens to be in the pills or powder people buy. Acid similarly is starting to refer to anything sold on tabs. As a community we really need to start referring to things by chemical names only. (For the rest of this post I am assuming 25i refers to 25i-nbome rather than 25i-nboh for example)

Be careful with this. Both MDMA and 25i-nbome are very strong vasoconstrictors and elevate heart rate substantially. If not dosed carefully this combo could be very dangerous. If all you have are tabs of 25i-nbome of unknown strength, my best advice is to skip this altogether. If you do have the ability to measure doses carefully, take a half dose of each. You can always take more later if there are no worrying side effects and the effect is too weak for your tastes.

I have not tried this combo, but judging by the duration and effects of the nbomes and MDMA generally, I would take the MDMA 1-2 hours after the 25i-nbome.