• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

220mg oxy cold Turkey withdrawal advice pleae

Cokey30

Greenlighter
So I went through a traumatic experience wife cheated and I turned to pain pills to cope smh I've been taking pills about 12 months consistently every day started with norco/lortab,,,, now somedays i take 7 30 blues or 10 lortab and 4 blues in 24 hours ,,,,I go back and forth between a mix of lortab or all oxy ,,,,, I'm so scared its ridiculous but thos has to end ,,,,, I dont want methadone or subs and I have no option to taper ,,, I've withdrew off of 140mg hydro habit before.... what can I expect from the roxys ,,,,,will it be like H ? Ps I only take them orally thanks

sorry to hear about your situation.

that’s enough, for long long enough that you’re going to get some withdrawal and should taper a bit if you can.

if you really can’t do a quick taper, don’t be so scared. yeah it’s gonna suck, but that’s all. it will be an inconvenience when life’s already hard enough. it’s not going to be some harrowing experience.

get some imodium. benzos and/or rls drugs, if you can.

Cold Turkey is what is best for me honestly at least that's what I think

220 mg of oxy a day will be equilant to a modest heroin habit in my opinion in terms of withdrawal. its going to be quite rough not to sugar coat anything, i could never do that myself without a taper. if you don't have the discipline to taper with oxy, i would try kratom as a stepping stonge before you jump off completely.

Kratom didn’t affect me personally during cold turkey periods. Benzos necessary for after first 5 days and you’re restless as fuk. I couldn’t do it without benzos or a tapper and I was on much lower oxy habit than OP.