Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2200mg Diphenhydramine

Hypnotyk

Greenlighter
Let me start off by saying never take this much... It's very bad for your health. I am also 6'1 and 260 lbs
This is partially a trip report but more so what to expect while taking such high doses.
I also recommend taking a higher dose (NOT 2200 HIGH) or else you might find yourself having quite a horrible trip begging for it to end. BABY SITTER REQUIRED
This trip took place a month ago. Tonight will try again at a much lower dose of 1500 mg, maybe 1800.

The Visuals: You can see things such as in my case, Your girlfriends dad who you talk to but is actually just a wall, A man in a black hood and black pants laying next to your girlfriend in bed who soon walks by you and you dgaf the whole situation, spiders or other odd bugs that your mind produces, and in dark corners you will see other random shit.

The feeling: You basically don't know if you're high or not and have random moments where you are like "holy shit, I am hella high" The euphoria is quite pleasant and music was key for my enjoyment. You feel very heavy and walk like you are drunk.

Being Retarded: In high doses of Diphenhydramine, you pretty much go fully retarded. You will find yourself plugging your headphones into your pillow instead of a laptop listening to music that isn't there. You also ended up having multiple conversations with yourself and a non existent dog. When you speak, it will in no way be English. Memory loss is pretty hardcore and can get a little irritating. You will want to do something and get up to do it, then completely forget why you are standing in the first place. You may also find yourself trying to rip a troll dolls head off trying to get to the magic prize inside. You will forget that the magic prize was inside the Troll doll and begin to rip your 250$ headset apart. After completing destroying what you needed to, you will then begin to find interest with the random shit on the ground and probably find much value in your shoe and bring it back to bed with you and use it as a mouse for your laptop that you still forgot to grab but who cares. When you watch the T.V. you will feel like you are in the T.V. and spectating as one of the actors and will begin to talk to the actors on T.V. Anything you need to do for yourself is impossible, You will not be able to hydrate yourself because you will forget why you were holding an empty cup with a dry mouth in the first place. Putting your shoes on to go outside? forget it.

Baby Sitter Job:
Sorry baby sitter but your job is very important. To ensure the safety of your friend, make sure you keep them hydrated. Make sure they do not set the house on fire or take a baseball bat to your stuff in the house. Although violence never did occur and anger never came up, as you read destroying shit can happen. Don't leave home. Make sure your friend is not taking more than what they started with. The dosage for this trip report started at 1200 and continued to take more because you will find yourself forgetting if you even took any.

Hope you guys enjoyed my first post on Bluelight. It's an honor being part of the community.

Hypnotyk

I'm glad you mentioned a sitter. I think it's absolutely essential to have a sitter for a high-dose deleriant trip (like diphenhydramine), because you literally have no control over yourself. Personally it's not my thing but I know some people enjoy it. I would recommend not doing it often also, as it's not good for you to take high doses of antihistamines.