2020 genre?

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
Hi there,

Here’s a new genre for 2020! Instead of House, Garage or Shed, how about Bungalow Music? Create Relaxation Music mixed with Rave music. Make it uplifting and spiritual instead of hedonistic distorting noise that I hear on soundcloud. Get your Artists friends producing that! Good idea or what? I’m going to have a go! What you think?

Mark

The problem is music is a reflection of the times, and right now we are far from peace and relaxation in this world. Most music is either anti establishment or pro greed/hate/anger, anything beyond that is music designed for the masses.

The closest I’ve heard these days would be Wave, which can be deep, angelic and soulful but it’s vibe is a darker one. Dub/Dubstep (true shit) is anti-establishment whereas Wave is more like the sad disappointed look upon what our society has become.

I ask myself the same question, why is all music these days so unchill, that’s your reason.. Society needs to fix itself first.

-GC

Hi there,

Here’s a new genre for 2020! Instead of House, Garage or Shed, how about Bungalow Music? Create Relaxation Music mixed with Rave music. Make it uplifting and spiritual instead of hedonistic distorting noise that I hear on soundcloud. Get your Artists friends producing that! Good idea or what? I’m going to have a go! What you think?

Mark

LOL @ Bungalow Music :LOL: I like your creativity but agree with @G_Chem that genres are more of an “organic” thing that just evolve. “Bungalow Music” reminds me of this which I was loving today (the whole vibe)..