• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

2012, the Complete Works

L2R said:
^ You know the Mayan society lived with three different calendars simultaneously: solar, lunar and astral.

This alone is one thing our civilisation can't even dream of utilising.

Maybe because it's really useless and confusing?

Well in 2012 the universe is going to re align itself, last time this happend they mayans just dissapeared off the face of the Earth, Nobody will really know whats gonna happen, Terrance Mckenna had some good points, how do we know that some cataclysmic events might happen?. They say that the enlightened people will ascend this could be the case and to the unenlightened it ay just appear as though we died in whatever disasters occureed around that time. See 2012 is way bigger than any of the other apocolyptic dates, yes there is alot of stuff being written by nutcases on this subject but there is also alot of intelligent information also alot of my friends who through psychedelics and astral travel accessing their higher selfs have gained info on what is going to happen. They all think there is going to be an ascension of some sort and this is more than one person. who says the world wont implode? This plane of existance is here so that our souls can learn and grow, maybee GOD might have thought that we have come to the end of our learning here on Earth anything is infinatly possible:).

Last edited:
^ your use of passed tense when refering to the future is freaking me out, and your punctuation is just plain silly.

2012 - It's a way to make money by writing 2012 Dooms Day scenario books.
Maybe I should sell 2012 Survival Manuals or 2012 Care Packages.

just sell some Bibles telling people to read revelations, it could save their lives...youll make a killing, and put some churches out of business while you're at it...it's a win win situation

I'm sure just "knowing" something "cosmic" is going to happen is very comforting but you're only going to make youselves feel silly when 2013 comes and everythings exactly the same.

Either that or re-schedule.

JSX said:
A printing device found in the Andes, dated around 1000AD that printed Egyptian-like figures
A Babylonian tablet describing spacemen landing on Earth, and an Indian text with detailed instructions for building an aeroplane
A Crystal skull dated to 200,000 BC. People 200,000 years ago couldn't carve crystal.
The Iron Pillar outside New Dehli, dated to 1500BC, made of an alloy that will not rust, that we can't duplicate today
Quartz beads found on a Peruvian mummy, with minute holes on them that couldn't be made with any drill around today
Do you have references for these things? I'm curious and would at least like to see photos.

Tranced said:
I'm sure just "knowing" something "cosmic" is going to happen is very comforting but you're only going to make youselves feel silly when 2013 comes and everythings exactly the same.

Either that or re-schedule.

I've got 1mil on re-schedule. Who's in?

I no longer believe that the world will significantly change in 2012. There is, apparently, an astronomal event set for December 11, 2012, which may or may not affect the planet itself. It's possible that many natural disasters might happen, but I'm not scientifically educated enough to make any assumptions just yet.

I have some friends who are way into this stuff. They believe that the human race will ascend into the 5th dimension, and that there will be a massive change in consciousness. Personally, I think this would only be possible after millions of years of evolution. I just can't logically see a leap like this happening in six years, it's way too soon.

But since it's been drummed into me, I do have that deadline set it my head. I think it's quite possible that the American civilization could collapse by then, or at least the economy or political system would collapse. By 2012 I plan to be completely off-the-grid and self-sufficient, so I am not depending on such a faulty system for my everyday needs.

JSX said:
The Iron Pillar outside New Dehli, dated to 1500BC, made of an alloy that will not rust, that we can't duplicate today

Fascinating as it is, a cursory google search indicates that it's actually from the 4th-5th century AD and made up of a "pure iron" which can be replicate today but only in small quantities. I guess great leaps of scientific analysis have come to pass since the 70's when that book was first published.

The pillar is still amazing that it exists.

l2r, you are making the mistake of trying to ascribe any kind of serious scholarship to those sources.

I have another theory as to why nothing might happen as well. The mayans say that right now the time between 1987 to 2012 is between worlds and its up to us to create the next world which will cross over in 2012 but what we are createing now is exactly the same as what we had in the past so when the time dose come for worlds to cross over were createing something exactly the same so there wont be much change if any at all. I also dunno if tripping on acid would be a good idea during the shift, what happens if we do shift and you get lost that would suck balls i mean eventually you'd end up back at the source but could be fucked up if you ended up in the void for a while lost and confused.

Last edited:
socko said:
World shift or not, I end up fucked up in the void everytime I take a good dose.

Yah bu if there is no "old" reality to come back to it could get very very fucked up, you never know maybee the people who trip on that day will ascend and all the non trippers will stay in this reality, I dunno what the fuck to think anymore.