• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2011-2012 college football thread v. SEC circle jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea there was a couple of big time momentum swings in this game. That fake FG was a bad call (everybody knew it was coming) and I didnt like from the beginning that QB sneak in the wildcat with Ware at QB on a 4th and VERY long 1. I get going for it but LSU has already shown that formation and play before and shoulda been more creative. Hilliard or Copeland on a dive woulda been smarter cuz it would've still left the possibililty of something like the pass or sweep outside to defend. With the Wildact QB sneak....you knew where it was going...although, you gotta appreciate the cockiness vs the #1 team in the country

With all that being said, you gotta respect Miles....The guy plays to win....he has a certain style that when it works, he's a genius and when it doesnt he's an idiot....he's not the best game manager....but he sure as hell is unpredictable and has won many more games being the Mad Hatter than he's lost....he sure as hell gets his team ready to play...and is def one of the top coaches in the country

God Les is so sick of being considered crazy, you can just tell everytime the side line bitch asks him about "wild tricks" or whatever. You made this bed Les, lie in it. It sucks though, because he's an amazing coach, but gets dismissed as just lucky, all the time. I don't know how well 'lucky' recruits though. it infuriated me watching this game, that we couldn't do this, last time we met, in The Big Game. Can I just go back and time and make sure Jordan Jefferson never came to Baton Rouge? It kills me. Even with our inconsistent quarterback, we managed two touch downs against Alabama. For the first time in three fucking years. We're a god damn great team, and 8 of those Tigers on the field Saturday night will be playing on Sundays in the next couple of years. Watching the Cowboys/Falcons game last night, there were three Tigers on the field (and like 6 SEC players total). When we finally fucking beat that damn team I'll name my first born Leslie. and I mean beat them, 21-0. Holding my grudge for another year.

this is me trying to spin a shitty loss into a good thing -- we played amazingly well, it wasn't shockingly brutally bad like last time, and this makes good on the SEC boast of 7 in a row.

Last edited:
but...but....we're in the sec tooooooooo!!!!!!!

you should love us as much as you love alabama.

The Canes will probably be representing the ACC Coastal division in the conference title game this year. Pretty good for a team with like 42 freshmen on the two deep. This is all provided we don't blow it against Virginia or Duke, or self-impose another bowl ban.

aj mccarrons mom in the middle

aj-mccarron-mom.jpg

I'd only want to do it to tell the bama quarterback that I'm fucking his mom, and that she's great for an older gal, and that he doesn't need to call me dad because it's not that serious.

Its astounding how little of this thread actually centers around the game of football.

Im gonna football this thread up again

How freaking good is Jarvis Jones
About the only legit #1 pick overall competition to the likes of Mike Glennon or Geno Smith

it's all about football until the MILFs show up, and even that is technically football related. do y'all have single page memory spans? we spent a whole page discussing LSU/Alabama and Lattimore's fucked up knee just one page ago. page 34 we did spend a lot of time talking about pumping gas. i suppose this thread isn't as good as last years. we're missing a lot of people though. axl, the love bandit, etc. i've got a florida shaped hole in my heart for that dude.

also, thread rename sucks. what was wrong with like, sandusky level threat to sluts or whatever it was?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.