200mg oxy vs 100mg morphine

A

Anone-moose

whats gonna hurt worse a 200 mg+ oral oxycontin/day habit or a 100 mg/day Intra muscular morphine habit, cold turkey? I quit oxy for 2 weeks and relapsed on this morphine sulfate i came across for cheap for the last week and have been using it to catch up on a month of sleep debt..

i know its the wrong thing to do but i have a 2 yr history of opiate abuse with just a few weeks clean here and there so my relapse was to another drug, im hoping it wont be worse...

just curious how bad 100mg IM morphine is going to hurt and if i really have made it worse.

thanks for any help guys and gals

Coming off of the oxycodone will be worse because it's a higher dose.

Either one will not be easy though.

well the morphine has a longer half life(w/o time release) oxy carries on and is awful, but having an im dependency, the half life of the morphine should be cut down some.

the oxy is a bit more potent, but because the is difference being made up, and roa's considered, id assume they would be equal, in effect and withdrawl symptoms.

having the needle in play, continuously for chronic pain maintenance may become a nuisance overtime, or help develop a psychological dependence, and possible addiction knowingly or not.