• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

20 Good reasons to give up smoking spliff.

I recently quit for a month after having around 4 cones a night and more on weekends.
The hardest part was making a complete lifestyle change. No more coming home and calling up everyone for a sesh.
If you want to make it easier on yourself to quit then don't hang around people who will try to make you smoke or you could see yourself caving in around. The more i was around weed the more i thought about it.
I reckon a good reason to quit is because weed becomes something fun again and you feel better.

there are many reasons, but i cant remember them right now
smile.gif

but if you find you cant sleep without having those seven buckets before bed
try taking melatonin tablets, they really do work.. and you have the most awesome abstract vivid dreams... mmm melatonin
smile.gif

---
..the pipe dammit !

Tests have proven that smoking makes you cool and helps you interact with the opposite sex.
I see no reason to stop
P

Well i got through the week without a problem!! (had cones Friday and Saturday only, 4 in total.) I still didn't enjoy it that much though.. sure i got stoned, but it gave me headache.. and blech. Besides, because I wasn't smoking all week - i lost track of a rather large bag of weed :-/ hehe oh well.
Another good reason to give up smoking spliff... because it used to get me randy as hell! and sex on weed... whoo!!! but alas.. it lost its effect when it became a regular thing.

Ummm yeah. Used to wonder if I was addicted to the pot or sex on pot..... but once it is used less regularly it goes back to the way it used to be .......... YAHOOOOOOO!
[This message has been edited by -Ecka- (edited 25 February 2001).]

GO HARD MONA !! you go gurl
With all this questioning of pot habits I find myself questioning my own (you bastards)after much thought ........ NO i am personaly not ready to ban the bong ,this topic will be up for review again in the near future ,im going to continue on a full time basis and may go permanent part-time shortly ,maybe even casual .
gives mona a pat on the back
smile.gif
!!
[This message has been edited by pE@K-a-TrOnIc (edited 26 February 2001).]

I too must put my hand up for the "smoke almost every day for quite some time"
It does get boring. For me i simply did it because you get used to being stoned. the feeling of being stoned becomes your norm, so when straight, i felt... bored i guess.
best of luck mona, and i hope to one day meet you! i always love ya posts. keep up the good work and best of luck!
Happy. G'd. Camped

Hey mona, nice one! All ways good to hear that people are managing their high more effectively! Because that is what stopping or slowing down does.
Before summer hols (which I've worked through), I was at uni, I was smoking like 4-5 sticks a week, and getting stoned everyday. Now when I left uni, where I could just sit at home and smoke (and fail! But oh well, not to fazed), and am back in the workforce (much more rewarding for me) where I can't be stoned, I smoke far less but get much more ripped! When I do smoke on weekends or if I work really late I will have a smoke after work to wind me down so I can get to sleep quickly for work in the morning, it is such a better high! And because I need so little, I smoke far less comparative, Juust like 1-2 cones over a whole night instead of 1-2 an hour! I made a 50 last a month and a half, when at my worst it coulda gone in a day and night! And it works the sleeping trick much better, best sleep (no dreams) but best sleep!
And as you said, all the things that one loves to do stoned become much better again - stoned sex, stoned showers, stoned playstation, stoned music writing! They all come back to life!
It's all good, but there is a certain romantiscim associated with the absolute stoner lifestyle! Something that I will always hold close to my heart! When you can afford to do it, you may as well try it once, because you gain alot doing nothing for a while!
Oh well, I suppose I just contradicted myself, something you'd probaly do if you were stoned
wink.gif

------------------
BOYAKASHA!!!

Hey mona, nice one! All ways good to hear that people are managing their high more effectively! Because that is what stopping or slowing down does.
Before summer hols (which I've worked through), I was at uni, I was smoking like 4-5 sticks a week, and getting stoned everyday. Now when I left uni, where I could just sit at home and smoke (and fail! But oh well, not to fazed), and am back in the workforce (much more rewarding for me) where I can't be stoned, I smoke far less but get much more ripped! When I do smoke on weekends or if I work really late I will have a smoke after work to wind me down so I can get to sleep quickly for work in the morning, it is such a better high! And because I need so little, I smoke far less comparative, Juust like 1-2 cones over a whole night instead of 1-2 an hour! I made a 50 last a month and a half, when at my worst it coulda gone in a day and night! And it works the sleeping trick much better, best sleep (no dreams) but best sleep!
And as you said, all the things that one loves to do stoned become much better again - stoned sex, stoned showers, stoned playstation, stoned music writing! They all come back to life!
It's all good, but there is a certain romantiscim associated with the absolute stoner lifestyle! Something that I will always hold close to my heart! When you can afford to do it, you may as well try it once, because you gain alot doing nothing for a while!
Oh well, I suppose I just contradicted myself, something you'd probaly do if you were stoned
wink.gif

------------------
BOYAKASHA!!!

wink.gif

------------------
BOYAKASHA!!!