• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

20-30 grams of mushrooms

Maybe you should be independent. He's fucking with you and you don't see it.

Say what?
Are you maybe writing from an institution, mental hospital or are you maybe from Gibber, and Gibberish is your primary language?
If this is the case, then next time I respond to you I will deprive my brain of oxygen for a few minutes prior, that way we will be on an intellectual par.

Yeah, who cares what you think? If somebody put me in the hospital, I don't care what reason, I would wonder why they are doing it, and oftentimes, it's because they are fucking with you, whether they are conscious of it or not.

Yeah, who cares what you think? If somebody put me in the hospital, I don't care what reason, I would wonder why they are doing it, and oftentimes, it's because they are fucking with you, whether they are conscious of it or not.
Yes, I'm sure you are right my dad always likes to fuck with me like that...you know, take me to the hospital when I'm seeing flying bunny rabbits, telling me Santa Claus isn't real, shit like that....oops sorry, I forgot my promise, give me a few seconds for the hypoxia to take hold....bububub errr nngm zzzzidgk gaga goo goo...how was that GP99? Did that make more sense to you?

So Phuck clearly some things push even your limits. I have never heard of Cogentin. When you consumed the large dose of mushrooms did they hit you physically or just mentally? for me the body load as I came up on mushrooms was always uncomfortable once I pushed past 3 to 4 grams. No interesting enough LSD never gave me the same kind of body load, while others in my many crew complained of stiffness, nausea, a need to shit, and a lot of other odd physical things that never manifested in me.

I think you should see a psychologist.

A friend of mine saw a guy who allegedly ate a ounce of mushrooms trying to avoid some kind of perceived law enforcement issue in our hospital several weeks ago, he was brought in by a friend to emergency. He presented tachycardic, hyperthermic, and flipping between near catatonia and thrashing around. Needless to say a big ol' dose of quetiapine was given and he was kept for observation for two days.

Gotta say it doesn't sound fun. No lasting issues from what his resident could tell on discharge.

Yep, that one does scare me, did some shit called Cogentin...actually not belladonna, but close...

Do you remember how much you took? I take Cogentin (Benzatropine/Benztropine) regularly for cervical dystonia (spasmodic torticollis) but only in doses 2-4mg. I'd never bother trying to catch a buzz from this stuff, but I'm curious about your experience; it's the first time I've heard of anyone trying to use Cogentin recreationally.

People certainly attempt recreational use of deleriants, but the majority are spectacularly disappointed or terrified by the results.

So Phuck clearly some things push even your limits. I have never heard of Cogentin. When you consumed the large dose of mushrooms did they hit you physically or just mentally? for me the body load as I came up on mushrooms was always uncomfortable once I pushed past 3 to 4 grams. No interesting enough LSD never gave me the same kind of body load, while others in my many crew complained of stiffness, nausea, a need to shit, and a lot of other odd physical things that never manifested in me.
Except for some gas mushrooms generally never gave me much of a body-load and the only time I had the feeling that I'd "overdone it" mentally was when I frapped 100 grams fresh and drank it. THAT was intense, but for whatever reason I have a pretty high tolerance for mushrooms...Also, many of the biggest doses were done w/o enough time between trips so it wasn't as intense as it might have been had I waited a week or two between trips...I was trying to "rewire" my brain so I did them fairly often for a couple of months, and that was after a month straight of daily Ayahuasca sessions...I know, I know, that was not good HR practices, but I did what I did, I'm not saying it was right or wrong...it was what it was.

Lemme know if you ever open a bed n breakfast i'll have to stay a couple weeks. ^

Do you remember how much you took? I take Cogentin (Benzatropine/Benztropine) regularly for cervical dystonia (spasmodic torticollis) but only in doses 2-4mg. I'd never bother trying to catch a buzz from this stuff, but I'm curious about your experience; it's the first time I've heard of anyone trying to use Cogentin recreationally.

I was a kid, 15-16? and I took 6 little white pills, no idea of strength, the other guys took about a dozen each...we were told they were "downers". I didn't know what it actually was until the doctor identified them from some I had left. Our story made the Edmond, OK newspaper though...we were just dumbass kids and would try and catch a buzz on anything and everything in those days, 1975 or so.

No need to be so hostile. It's a bit uncalled for if you ask me. There are better ways to get your point across in my opinion.
Please refrain from acting like that to fellow members.

-Laika

You're right Laika. I apologize Weed, I had a fight with my GF and took it out on you...not an excuse, I know, but true.

Disclaimer: I am extremely hungover, this may not be a logical thing to have done.

I thought phuckingnutz's post about his friends' experiences of Cogentin was pretty funny, so I made a (very) bad rip off of the Ambien Walrus comics illustrating the situation. To be clear, I am not saying these are well illustrated (they definitely are not) and they may well not be funny either (my partner thinks they are, but she is biased!), but I figured I might as well post this here as the images would only gather dust on my SSD if not. The images are here.

I hope this doesn't seem to be trivialising a serious topic, but you all seemed to be OK!

Finally, yes I am aware that the drug ingested was Cogentin, not Belladonna but the 'Cogentin Crow' (or something) doesn't leave much room for follow ups!

Sipete

You're right Laika. I apologize Weed, I had a fight with my GF and took it out on you...not an excuse, I know, but true.

I appreciate the honesty, and no hard feelings your posts even before this apology showed nice recovery. I am always up for debate, I am just surprised to meet a person who has such a high physical tolerance to Mushrooms.

Good to know you are not just feeble minded hard head who thinks they can ingest anything and be OK. I took a tiny white pill once that friend told me would be like a Percocet. NOT a psychedelic mind you but laid me out, this was before the internet so I had no ability to research it LOL he did tell me what it was called .... Halcion.... No idea what the dose was but later I found out it is a major power player painkiller / sedative or something that shit was super strong, but didn't effect my friend in the same way at all. I know everyone is different. He was very apologetic back in 1995 LOL.

Wow, I had a script for Halcion....for sleep, then some person murdered their mom and blamed it on the Halcion...I think it comes with a "black box" warning, IF they even still prescribe it.
Yeah, I was the kid people would give a pill to and then "wait and see what happened"....smart people don't necessarily do smart things....
OH, no hard feelings on this end either...peace out.

it is still out there, but doctors do not prescribe it very often.....the drug reps have been pushing ambien and temazepam

Excuse me if I overlooked a reply on the following, but it seems to me a bit surprising that the subject of dosing accuracy wasn't brought up in this thread at all. There is obviously a big difference with 20gs of outdoor shrooms you find in a field and dry, and 20 gs of labbies you've grown in your basement and taken all of the stems that are bright purple, dried them and ate that. Not to mention the different strains of spores out there and all the other factors, unless I'm just overlooking the big picture of the thread which would be "is it worth taking a ton of mushrooms or not?" Otherwise, is anybody in agreement with me on how unpredictable mushroom trips can be especially if compared side to side with something like LSD. As well as the gigantic difference in potency from outdoor mushrooms to some you've grown yourself and have dried to like 3 gram stems alone and are practically dripping purple juice out of them.