• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery 2 weeks clean today! who am i now??

MZmachi420

Greenlighter
I never thought I would see the day!! Still cold and energy levels are low, I used heavy amount of H for 7 years, I am female, easy to spend 800-1000 a day but always 600-700 minimum, so as im sure you can imagine I am lost as hell, ive never been clean for more than 72 hours and said fu*k this and got my dope. Ive been doing IV dope since I was 16 years old, Im 23 now, That life is all i know, its my M.O. i guess you could say, so now that its day 14, Im kinda tripping out. I dont feel like myself, but the only way I have made it this far is because of benzos, it literally made my detox a breeze, I would recommend it to anyone who cant CT and doesnt want the monkey of subox, or methadone and all that other shit the goverment has created to make IMHO you their addict instead...I recommend eating benzos like candy for about 7 days, but be careful, dont get addicted to the benzos. I dont have insurance so etizolam was my saving grace, But i am officially clean 2 weeks today. I neeeded to scream it from the roof tops because i am so happy, but i also am so scared because i really want to get high...good thing i am in japan, so i cant relapse easily, I would have to get on a 11hr plane ride and all that, so that definitely helps. and were going to japans suicide forest this weekend so im thrilled about that, I have phamaphobia, yea its a real thing look it up, so i will definitely be eating some etiz before we go there lol. but anyways i just wanted to share my happiness celebration for 2 weeeks clean , its a big deal for me because ive never done this before! AND i wanted to share my experience with all of you about using benzos to make detox easy as eating cake. seriously!

Have a good day/nightt wherever youre at in our world! wooo, 2 weeks man!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good for you. I'm on subs because my CT attempts have failed majorly in the past. Even with benzos. Anxiety isn't usually a common withdrawal symptom for me, so other than sleep, benzos don't seem to do shit for me in wd.

800-1000 a day? No offense but, JESUS CHRIST, is that a real number? What the hell do you do for a living that you can afford that? I have a decent job and was almost homeless with a $100 a day h habit.

She let us know in another post. Nothing was off the table when it came to seeking getting "well" for me. She is no different.

Congrats MZ

Dude good for you...im 7 or 8 days today and im soo fucking happy ...i been on subs tho...im going now to downtown LA to get more subs and Downtown is skid row and thats heroin and crack and meth capital ...lucky for me my brother is taking me tho soo no relapse for me that is.....finally you can live!!! and have fun in that forrest you deserve it...just dont do what Logan Paul did in that forrest hahaha have a good day!!

yea! we went to the forest it was beautiful and quiet. unfortunately no cool action, id like to go there during night time instead personallly lol. But for some reason, going to the forest triggered my cravings......im feeling depressed, stuck here in japan , i want to get high, I have 100 etizolam left and thats it , none of the jap vendors will ship to jap now because its illegal in japn, as it is becoming illegal faster and faster every single day, cant have anything nice i swear to god.