• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

2-ch (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

who_can_say

Bluelighter
Hi all,

I had to interview someone regarding their perceptions of drug use (long story; it's related to my field of work) and they mentioned an increase of 2-CH use in the group of users they were talking about. So I googled it, and from what I gather it was coming up with "not been used in humans" before.

So my question to the advanced knowledge boffins is what is it (in lay terms for this non-boffin) and would they just be confusing it with 2-CB or 2-CI (which I'm tempted to think they are)?

Thanks in advance

(oh and mods if I picked the wrong forum feel free to move it :) )

Shulgin says that it will likely be destroyed by MAO (PiHKAL entry)

I also believe that back when The Hive existed, many bees commented that 2C-H was inactive.

It is reasonable to believe that many of these bees have tried it, because one popular synth for 2C-B and 2C-I is through making 2C-H first then halogenating it.

The PiHKAL entry for 2,5-DMA also shows that its amphetamine homologue is minimally active at best.

It is likely that that person was bluffing. I've heard people talk about 2C-F and "2C-X" (where X is actually part of the name) as street drugs... it happens :\

Oh you guys rock, thanks.

Mods can close this thread after a day or so if they want, that seemed to be all the info I needed.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.