• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1P-LSD (1-propionyl-lysergic-acid-diethylamide) Two Trips 75ug & 100ug *experienced*

I have never microdosed LSD but I did have a mildly stimulating experience microdosing 1P (1/8 of a tab) I intend to do this more often.

I found that 1/4 tab left too much to the imagination - i think for a true psychedelic experience you would have to take a full tab.
I was expecting a 1/4 to be like 5-6 dried mushrooms, a mild euphoric buzzy experience, instead there was a lot of physical load, which I think the full tab would have disguised.
This is the first RC i've had since doing a lot of the 'real thing' back in the 80's. I think it compares reasonably well - lets see with the full monty!

Well, I could try... for a laugh, like...
Al-Lad is the happy kid, always smiling, never dirty, entertains himself, sleeps whens he's supposed to...
LSz is the moodier teenager, stays up longer, less tidy, louder, more in your face...
LSD is like tough uncle, uncompromising, unforgiving, stays up well late, but filled with insight & life experience...
1P-LSD is the tough uncles wife, auntie Similar, she's the same, seen everything & teaches it, she's up late too & takes no shit at any time of day...
Haha, very good. Would you say that LSZ is not as insightful as LSD?

I am now on one hour after taking 1P-LSD now. What surprised me is that it brought such joyfulness from the chi-practice breathing method i learnt long ago. Well it may not be actual fact but the joyfulness for me right now is so real. I'm Chinese btw. Might post more for further experience.
P.S. I have never experienced such feeling from any drugs before