• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

156 days off Opana ER

Outsider31

Bluelighter
Hi guys, was just checking the calendar and today marks 156 days off of my 160mg a day Opana ER habit. Was on it for about a year and a half. Never thought I would've been able to get this far! I went cold turkey and after the first 5 days of no meds I started using gabapentin and baclofen to help, which it did.

It did however bring its own set of problems and I've been having a hard time getting off them. I've tried cold turkey which was hell and tapering (didn't have any problems until my last week of tapering and I caved and began taking high doses of each again).

I'm so sick of constantly putting my body through these withdrawals. I have enough pills left for 2 days and plan on using them this weekend because I will have none left after sunday and a refill isn't available for another month as I get a 3 month supply (surprise surprise I ran out early lol).

I figure that forces me to go a month without it and hopefully be mostly normal by than. I definitely will never touch another opana pill again and I figure a month off gabapentin and baclofen will make me feel the same about those. Anyway, just wanted to share and get that off my chest!