• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(150 mg BZP+ 75 mg pFPP, 150 mg BZP+ 50 mg TFMPP)

[éS]Infinite

Bluelighter
(BZP/150mg+pFPP/75mg, BZP/150mg+TFMPP/50mg)Inexperienced-Memory Lane of Pipes

Here are a few reports from the couple times I gave piperazines a shot.

Route of Administration: Oral
Dose: 150 mg BZP, 75 mg pFPP
Set: It is the weekend and I am excited to experience something new with my usual group of tripping friends.
Setting: At a friend’s house in the winter time with a nice amount of snow outside. We have all finished class for the week and are beginning our weekend voyage.
Onset: 20-30 minutes
Come up: 30-45 minutes
Plateau: 2-3 hours
Come down: 2 hours
Date: Winter 08/09

I remember this winter very vaguely; psychedelic experimentation was at its peak in my life in and around this time and the piperazines were another alleyway for our consciousnesses to explore. The friend who supplied me with all of my piperazines died in June of 2013 so I wanted to reflect on these experiences and my memories of him, though he was never around for any of the trips.

This particular experience occurred at my friend’s house (N) with several other friends present though my memory cannot recollect exactly who, they are presumed to be the usual suspects; a close group of friends that all shared a liking for altered states of consciousness.

(~6:00 pm) I swallowed the multi coloured capsule containing the blend of active chemicals and ginger root in the late afternoon, just as the winter night had begun its early shift. I don’t notice anything for the first 20 to 30 minutes after ingestion and was mingling with my friends throughout the house.

(~6:30 pm) After about half an hour I began to feel something occurring. The initial effects of these compounds were very unsettling, leaving me with an uneasiness that had me walking up and down stairs, in and out of rooms, and changing songs every 10 seconds. The rational part of my mind became very aware of my actions and it was consciously decided that I needed to actively relax my physical and mental being, let the chemicals metabolize and enter a passive state where full attention to the effects of the compounds may be made.

(~7:30 pm) I was lying on N’s couch for an extended period of time, listening to what was taking place in the house (music and friends enjoying themselves), while playing with information that I had learned in biology throughout the semester. I toyed with the idea that the organisms on this planet act just as the earth’s receptors; we receive (by perceiving or experiencing in some way) the stimulus for the earth and return all attained information to it when we finish our course and die, on our path to returning to the state of fundamental energies from which we were created. Based on this, everything we can ever do is not wrong, it’s just our planet (and one small singularity) learning by using perception as a median. And humans are found perfect for that because of our powerful and elaborate cognitive capabilities. For billions of years life has existed on this planet, and these organisms learned or adapted specific things, but then more detailed information needed to be learned or adapted, thus sparking evolution of man. And what direction will the evolution of man take? Will we be outdone by a smarter or stronger species? Will we simply become extinct, a fate we ultimately cannot protect ourselves from? Or will we continue to evolve into a more intelligent, adapted being? Will the DNA double helix eventually progress and assume a new, perhaps quadruple helix structure? It was one single idea, bound to limitless dimensions, thus continually perpetuating itself into greater complexity.
I had come to the realization that as long as the universal laws were being followed, an occurrence is natural, thus as everything which has happened has in fact happened, all tragedies and things which seem “unnatural” in fact are.
Different mind states are merely a gateway to perceiving things as others perceive things. It’s all relative to itself.
Thus, entering from one mind state of anger, into one of joy, it is already occurring elsewhere if you have done it. And by entering such mind states like a trip, you understand that by seeing things through the eyes of another, through having your brain perform as another brain has, you understand that no matter what, it has all been done before.
Chemicals which have psychoactive effects on humans, chemicals naturally synthesized in the brains of other beings, maybe not here, but elsewhere.
What we’re doing is adapting them to ourselves, and often times not even realizing what is happening
You perceive things as you do, as you can. It’s been there all along.

(9:00 pm) I stand up from my meditative state and feel collected though my muscles have some tension and I have a headache. I go outside with some friends and we pass around some joints. The snow gently falling from the sky is very calming and the joint soothes some of the bodily discomforts.

Overall there was quite an amount of depth to this experience though not nearly to the degree you can achieve with traditional psychedelics like psilocybe cubensis and LSD. The state produced from these drugs was more akin to one you would achieve through sober meditation, only it was nearly forced upon you. From 7:30-9:00 pm the notes are mostly fragmented as I attempted to draw upon the fleeting thoughts and directions my mind took as quickly as I could afterwards, and I can't really elaborate any more on the strange notions that passed through my mind.

Route of Administration: Oral
Dose: 150 mg BZP, 50 mg TFMPP
Set: It is the weekend and I’m in good spirits. The weather is nice and life isn’t too pressing during these carefree days of my youth.
Setting: At a friend’s house in either the spring or fall. It was decent enough weather out that we were all out on his large back deck. There are probably 20 people here, many of whom are just here to have some drinks and smoke some weed. The usual core group of friends are with me and we’re after a trip.
Onset: 20-30 minutes
Come up: 20-40 minutes
Plateau: 3 hours
Come down: 2 hours
Date: Spring or Fall of 08

(~7:30 pm) I swallow one capsule containing 150 mg BZP and 50 mg TFMPP blended with ginger root extract. Given the setting, I smoke a few bowls and socialize with people around me.

(~8:00 pm) I notice some slight changes occurring but I am already too invested in conversations I am having (not due to the effect of any drugs, mind you) to really pay much attention. Things were that subtle.

(~9:00 pm) I notice the mildest intoxication, something that is just lingering in the background of my consciousness, akin to how a small amount of cannabis is minimally effective yet still present. My mood is definitely elevated; I am enjoying talking with people, but not much more than I was before taking the pill. There is quite a bit of laughter and shenanigans going on with the people that are drinking, and there are no real deep thoughts or strong bodily components to the experience. Cannabis was smoked periodically throughout.

(~12:30 pm) I am mostly back to baseline despite never really having achieved considerable liftoff. I don’t feel a headache or any other negative symptoms that I have with other piperazines.

Overall, I wouldn’t repeat my experience, even if the dose was higher. There are simply better alternatives.

Last edited: