14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
people find fucking kilos that was up on the shore from smuggelrs. imagine that shit

Ok so hypothetical, you find a straight ki. What do you do? I think we can all skip the moral route because alerting the authorities would just be ridiculous. So for me that leaves two options. The first being just stash it and use for free for a while and the second being sell some and use the rest. I think most would be inclined to do the latter although I think the former would be my choice. I mean lets face it, any extra cash is usually used on drugs anyways andno matter what you sell you'll never best free for a price.

^They were usin him as a runner....He was a straight junkie pan-handler....they probably just told him, "Drive this from point A to B and we'll give you a half ounce and some cash, thats all I can figure...

it was a half pound not a half ounce. it doesnt sound logical at all for somepne to give someone a half pund of dope just to run some of it around

Ok so hypothetical, you find a straight ki. What do you do? I think we can all skip the moral route because alerting the authorities would just be ridiculous. So for me that leaves two options. The first being just stash it and use for free for a while and the second being sell some and use the rest. I think most would be inclined to do the latter although I think the former would be my choice. I mean lets face it, any extra cash is usually used on drugs anyways andno matter what you sell you'll never best free for a price.

I'd probably tell myself I was going to sell half of it.. make some nice cash and buy some cool shit... but, I know myself... Hah. I'd probably do it all in record time and not have a cent to show for it.. only a massive habit with no way to keep it up. :\

Actually, scratch that... If I had that much dope.. I'd have zero control and overdose and die within the first week probably. Hah.

So you're done with acute wd then. Just try and stay busy man and keep us posted. People like reading about stuff like that.

have you had any dreams about getting yet? the other day i had one were i actually used i felt high i my dream ..i have had these dreams in the past but this was the first time i didn't wake up rite before i would push the shit in my arm

i hate dreams like that. id have coke dreams all the time, then opiate dreams were bad for awhile (id never see myself using. only either a) picking up or b) nodding out)

and fuck my dealer. she wakes up like 2 hours ago, says "hey", and then doesnt respond to calls or texts

i hate dreams like that. id have coke dreams all the time, then opiate dreams were bad for awhile (id never see myself using. only either a) picking up or b) nodding out)

and fuck my dealer. she wakes up like 2 hours ago, says "hey", and then doesnt respond to calls or texts

You got a chic for a dealer? I've had a couple in the past but I find it's super rare.

I have a chick too. She's super easy to deal with. Always keeps me posted if she's gonna be late and it's generally on time. This is totally opposite from all the dudes I've dealt with who all run on "drug dealer time".

yeah most girls i know who deliver shit, mostly weed from girls for me. I get my other drugs from dudes usually. For the most part girls are on time which is nice.

I've never had a girl for a dealer but I did have a nig once who would ride around with this little strung out looking white chick while selling dope
But sometimes he'd just have her drive to the spot to serve while he sat at home I guess

So back in 11' my very strung out friend was I guess planning on sticking up the nig for a bag of dope and well that day he sent her alone and my friend still tried and she ended up resisting or something because I knew my friend would never actually kill anyone, he just was in a very bad way at the time, well she hopped out of the car and called the fucking cops, my friend super dope sick jumps back in his truck, and with in a matter of minutes of an armed robbery call to the police they were on his tail and he ended up wrecking into a few cars fleeing from the cops and actually got away for about an hour and then went back to that area to try to rob another dealer I guess but the cops seen his truck and he tried to get away again but they were ready on the highway and spike stripped him.

Tons of cops surround his truck in the ditch telling him to get out, he doesn't an puts the gun to his heart, shoots first doesn't die and then coup de grace'd himself in the temple, all while his dog, seriously his best friend in the world was with him in the vehicle the whole time.

He was in prison for three years before this and started shooting up again not even three weeks out of the pen, I was astonished he'd do that after all he'd went through before that. Well a doped out year passes by after those first three weeks and that's when he was robbing dealers left and right, stealing anything and everything he could, including all his mothers jewelry for the second time and then finally took his life, and the only reason being I can think of is because he knew he was super dope sick, had prior charges from that previous year building up and this armed robbery charge would have put him away again for a long time

So all while this happened I also had another very close friend who was super strung out also at the time and both of them were kinda running buddies you know, stealing copper and shit together and all that constantly, well that friend died of an od not even two weeks later from a .2 shot when his tolerance was way higher than that...

Still think about them all the time, they were some of my best friends since adolescence and I tried to help them so much but nothing seemed to work, it's real hard to grow up with some close friends and then watch them slip into addiction and deteriorate into a shell of there former self and then actually lose them forever so soon

True story, check the BL shrine in the post people who have died from drugs thread to see there pictures

Blacks control the dope trade here, all the junkies in this area refer to there dealer as there nig, most of them didn't even care if you call em that, it's just sort of like a dealer/friend relationship term meant to be not racist at all, it's not like you're calling them your niqqer like you own them, sorry if that offended you or something I'm 0% racist

i mean first thing goin thru my mind would be who else knows bout this, where did it come from who does it belong to?

i forget the name of that movie where the dude finds drugs cash n there is like a tracker in it n the cartel killer dude comes after him, thats what id be worried about, No Country for old men that was the movie, i forget how it actually went but it was something like that

honestly if it was dope, i dunno what id do, immediatly id wanna use some, but a fuckin ki i would be hooked before it was finished and sellin its not much of an option cuz i lost contact with those people awhile ago

tough choice, i know id use it, i would just like to say i wouldnt use it to the point of bein addicted again but that would def be the perfect storm n id definately get hooked again

or this giving it to the cops, i mean its what any responsible red blooded american citizen would do right ;)

every dope dealer ive ever had, except for one, was a female. the only other female dealer ive ever had was some girl i'd buy op 20's from. everyone else has been a guy.

and yay! dope!

Find a ki??? Probably die from scratching my face so hard..." Geeze how did all this skin get here??"

Or something like that

I would rather find a key of blow than smack. Because I don't think it would end well with the smack. I would tell myself yeah I'm only gonna do a little on the weekends. But I would just be lying to myself.

If I found a key of smack, I wouldn't come out of my house for weeks.
I'd probably sell some of it to my junkie friends, but I wouldn't go out my way looking for buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.