13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with these guys, it seems really weird that the fucking DEA took this guys shit and asked who he bought it from, and now the guy selling it is still out there. Especially if he's running a pretty big game, they could have gone and pinched him at any time but they didn't yet. Don't think they won't eventually. You see all these stories about these big busts where they nab a bunch of people in a "drug ring", you don't want to be caught up in that. I think it's pretty stupid of your friend to keep going back, especially after he's already been pulled over by the DEA they know who he is now it's probably not smart to have them see you going back to the same spot.

Reply mad late and no not arrested yet..... shit I get paid tomorrow so that means we runnin to north philly. I need a ride and he offered... I might just go on foot though. Walkin in north philly isnt that bad but I'm not tryin to get robbed or shot. If I'm going though we are not going to the same spot or else I'm going to not be down but everywhere is so hot right now. I just got bad feeling I'm going to jail soon if I keep going to cop.

Thanks for your advise everyone even though its the obvious. If we get pulled over should I hide them or swallow some....that would be hard though and I would need to throw them up.. yeah crazy.... I just think we need to cop off someone who I know is not a cop... sorry but not any white dude in Philly, no offense meant but you know that doesnt happenin in north philly.....unless its somethin sketchy. I definitely agree its odd.

sorry super high don't mean to sound stupid with grammar and typing but my phone is like fuckin up or some shit....its typing slow. anyways im getting atleast 12 or 13 bags I can get for the bundle.

Last edited:
Sup fiends,

So here I am, going on Week no. 4 with methadone. The first two weeks were really nice, honeymoon period. I admit I used once during the 2nd week. I barely felt the shot tho, so I haven't used since. I went to a Phish concert on July 4th, and of course I smoked trees and tripped on some fantastic L. When I went into the methadone clinic, I shouldve made sure that I was dirty for weed so I couldve smoked a few more times, but I didn't, so when I came into the methadone program, I was dirty for opiates only, clean for weed.

In the meantime, since July 4th, I didn't smoke at all....until July 10th, and it was one good hit of hash oil. Then on July 14th I smoked another one hit hash hit. I think I smoked one hit again on July 16th. Then I smoked lastly, and again, one hit on July 20th. I got piss tested today. I hope I'm clean for trees. It's not the end of the world if I'm not, I won't get kicked out of the program, but I won't get take homes as quickly either.

It is a relief tho knowing that I'm clean for smack. It's been 2 weeks exactly since last use, and like almost 4 weeks since addiction use(ie using erryday junkie style)

I am on a road trip back to Texas :) I am so glad to be going back, we were staying in la Quinta and since we were there for three weeks we actually have two free days to spend anywhere in te US so we have been driving for 5 hours right now we are in cincinnati Ohio. Not sure where we will use or free nights I'm thinking somewhere like Arkansas I want to stay close to a cave and go on a tour :)

I have one shot left and it's already fixed and I'm trying to wait as long as possible before taking it :) it will be my last shot then on to suboxone for a while the. Clean. I have fun on my heroin run but it's now time to go back to my life.... Vaca over :)

Last edited:
Careful Kayla. If you leave it in solution then it will degrade to morphine over time

Kayla I hope you enjoyed beautiful Detroit. At least you didn't get murdered or robbed.

Careful Kayla. If you leave it in solution then it will degrade to morphine over time

Youre saying sorry heroin turns to morphine if left in water long enough? Does it produce a different rush/high or is it just weaker or what? Im taljing about IV use

OOn another note im going to a 14-28 day rehab (depejding how long insurajce covers) tomorrow and a halfway house ro live at for at least a fwa months after wish me luck guys..

I shot it about 5 hours after it had been in solutions and it was just a great, awesome rush and lasted for so long, ugh I want another shot I wish I waited now fuuucckk :(
Kayla I hope you enjoyed beautiful Detroit. At least you didn't get murdered or robbed.
Nope had no problems and it was pretty damn fun :)

Update I am in Jackson tennessee going to stay in a la Quinta inn in Memphis Tennessee tonight then pick back up in the am...

I would be a lot more concerned with possible bacteria growth than I would with the solution degrading to morphine. One a solution is made and it's not in bacteriostatic water bacteria can breed in there causing cotton fever or other similar problems. I see a lot of people mentioning concern for shots of heroin degrading to morphine if kept overnight, but I think that it has gotten blown out of proportion. I have an article that I quote which shows how slow the degradation process is.

The DEA Southwest Laboratory (Vista, California) recently received a request for an analysis on a ten year old black tar heroin exhibit. The original seizure was made in late 1995 by U.S. Customs Service (USCS) personnel at the Nogales, Arizona Point of Entry, but was not analyzed at that time because the suspect escaped back into Mexico (he recently returned to the United States and was apprehended). The evidence originally consisted of a single package of suspected black tar heroin, wrapped in clear plastic and black electrical tape. USCS agents opened the package (in 1995) to conduct field testing (positive for heroin) and the evidence was re-packaged in two portions: Most of the sample was left in its original wrapping, but the small portion that was removed for field testing was re-packaged in a separate evidence envelope. Upon submission for analysis (in 2005), the two portions were analyzed as separate exhibits. The smaller portion (total net mass 6.4 grams (see Photo 7)) had a dry texture; analysis by GC/MS and GC/FID confirmed 22 percent heroin and 51 percent O6-monoacetyl-morphine (both calculated as the hydrochlorides). The larger portion (total net mass 204.7 grams) was still gummy and moist from being sealed in its original plastic packaging; analysis (same techniques) confirmed 4.1 percent heroin and 63 percent O6-monoacetylmorphine (again, both calculated as the hydrochlorides). This is believed to be the first analyses of ten year old black tar heroin exhibits by the Southwest Laboratory (source).

I know that the gummy tar isn't the same as an aqueous solution of heroin, but the moist tar took 10 years to degrade that much so I don't think that a solution would degrade that rapidly. I've read that it degrades faster in an alkaline solution, but if the pH is neutral or acidic it won't degrade that fast. I would like to know the actual rate at which a solution of heroin would degrade to morphine, but I can't seem to find an answer. I would still be more concerned with bacteria growth than having some of the heroin degrade to morphine if the solution was left to sit for a few hours. Anything over a day and I would not do it due to the risk of cotton fever or whatever other health risks are associated with IVing a solution that bacteria has been breeding in.

This is yet another reason why I stick to sniffing my dope. If I can't do it all then I can just put down the straw/bill, and get back to it later. As long as it's not super humid out the powder will remain in powder form, and if it is humid then I just put it back in the bag and into a closed container.

Last edited:
I hear ya Tommy but that was tar and it was hardly in solution. There's plenty of anecdotal evidence that suggest that doing what she did can result in degradation as soon as 24hours. There's undoubtedly an exponential difference between moisture in bth and powder in full solution. It seems more likely to me that the tar reached a stasis point and there's no way of knowing if that took place the next day or 8 years later. It's not like you could add a drop to a kilo and 20 years later the whole thing would be morphine.

Bacteria is a real threat you're right and really that should be the most important take away from this. Whether degradation is an issue or not people should only be prepping what they plan on using in the immediate future.

Would any of the smack form back into solid? will it remain in solution indefinetly? After days, would it seperate a bit and appear like sand in water in the rig?

Met a new connect today. Bags were kinda small, he delivered which was odd but the product was deff up to par. Nice rush and all that shit.

The bags that my usual guy has right now are meh, so-so... they're not the biggest or the best bags we've ever had, but they're all right, not total garbage.

We picked up some bags about an hour ago from our other guy, and his bags are definitely more on point. They're bigger and definitely better. The dope has that taste, tastes sort of like how I'd imagine a latex glove might taste (I try not to make a habit of eating latex gloves), and it has just the right amount of burn. It doesn't burn so much that you just know it's cut with fucking drywall or some shit, but it burns just enough... just right.

I hear ya Tommy but that was tar and it was hardly in solution. There's plenty of anecdotal evidence that suggest that doing what she did can result in degradation as soon as 24hours. There's undoubtedly an exponential difference between moisture in bth and powder in full solution. It seems more likely to me that the tar reached a stasis point and there's no way of knowing if that took place the next day or 8 years later. It's not like you could add a drop to a kilo and 20 years later the whole thing would be morphine.

Bacteria is a real threat you're right and really that should be the most important take away from this. Whether degradation is an issue or not people should only be prepping what they plan on using in the immediate future.

After searching around a bit more I read one article that said that it would take 14 days or more for half the heroin to degrade to 6 MAM and morphine. That's at least what I took from this study. So that would be like 3-4% a day if I understood the article correctly (which I might not have) which I wouldn't be too concerned about, and would certainly be more concerned about bacteria. Also it's not like it degrades to nothing, it becomes good drugs still, although I don't particularly care for morphine, 6 MAM is supposedly what makes heroin so great.

Would any of the smack form back into solid? will it remain in solution indefinetly? After days, would it seperate a bit and appear like sand in water in the rig?

I read that somewhere but I think that they were heating the dope when preparing the shot, so that's why it precipitated back out. As long as the temperature and pH remain constant I don't see why anything that was initially dissolved would precipitate out. The solubility of a substance should be the same still.

No one has yet explained the difference of letting it degrade into morphine can someone please explain? I underdtand one negative is bacteria potentially growing

But aside from that.. does it chanve the rush/high/duration? How so?

^ Have you never done morphine before?

Some people find the two drugs to be very similar, particularly when IV'd, and others find heroin to be more euphoric. The rushes are similar although the morphine rush has more of a histamine release which causes the pins and needles sensation when IV'd.

The high would not be as strong if you let it degrade since heroin is more potent than morphine.

Yea i had morphine in a hospital but still i diidnt know if it came out to going further then dope. I figured it wouldnt since everyone would do it otherwise

I do love that pins and needles thougb

Fuck Im pissed the one guy I know to go to says his runner got rolled today! FUCK! I know I aint cool enough to kick it in this thread with yall yet but FUCK!!

Fuck Im pissed the one guy I know to go to says his runner got rolled today! FUCK! I know I aint cool enough to kick it in this thread with yall yet but FUCK!!

What do you mean you arent cool enough to kick it with is lol

Of course youre welcome here just chime im when you see something you have an idea to post on! Even if its something no ones gonna care about fuck it

Like with me. I get off eork in an hour and 5 minutes and cant wait to get off, go home and get some grey raw heroin in my veins before i go to rehab tomorrow. Ooooooh yeah. Cant get that needle in my arm fast enough. The only thing id like more then one more shot of dope is world peace

Just kiddinf. World war 3 and biological warfare can start right now as long as i still get my dope :)

Status
Not open for further replies.