12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and oxy=yawn...and basically everyone I've talked to aside from a few odd ducks agree.

I'm talking about a rush..not the high afterwards. No matter how much oxy you do, there is no rush..it's just instant onset. There's a big difference. Have you ever shot hydromorphone or good H? If you have and you still think oxy gives you a rush anywhere comparable to those drugs... well, I'm very surprised.

I'm from NJ man.. of course I have seen good H, but to just flat out say you get no rush with oxy, well maybe you arent doing it right. It's different than a morphine/heroin rush, but none the less its still a rush. Quick onset? What do you think a rush is? I get crazy rushes off oxy, the taste in my mouth, all over my body, etc.

I'm from NJ man.. of course I have seen good H, but to just flat out say you get no rush with oxy, well maybe you arent doing it right. It's different than a morphine/heroin rush, but none the less its still a rush. Quick onset? What do you think a rush is? I get crazy rushes off oxy, the taste in my mouth, all over my body, etc.

There is a difference between instant onset and a rush. If you get a "rush" from oxy..well, good for you. That's cool. But most people don't. It's been talked about to death in OD where people make a post about IV'ing oxy, and twenty people reply saying that they might as well just take it orally because taking it via IV doesn't produce a rush and is not much different than the oral route. Have you ever injected hydromorphone? Now that, is a rush..a real rush. If you get that feeling, or the feeling of good H with oxy, it's a surprise. So, don't act like I'm the one whose saying something odd...hah, you're the one in the minority claiming that IV oxy is intense. I mean, I believe you if you say you get a rush from it and enjoy it via IV..I've met a few people here and there who say the same thing..but most find it boring.

Yes, and oxy=yawn...and basically everyone I've talked to aside from a few odd ducks agree.

I'm talking about a rush..not the high afterwards. No matter how much oxy you do, there is no rush..it's just instant onset. There's a big difference. Have you ever shot hydromorphone or good H? If you have and you still think oxy gives you a rush anywhere comparable to those drugs... well, I'm very surprised.

I have to agree IV dilaudid is the best rush for me oxy couldn't compare to that aspect. If I could choose a favorite opiate dilaudid would always be my love...

Ps- I bought an electric cigarette today and now my fuckn throat hurts damn these are strong :(

I been trying to rotate veins but im having a hard time doing it. The past year i been shooting in the crook of my arm and occasionally on top of hands. I just tried my forearm last night but barely hit it and now theres a huge lump like i got a tetnis shot.
Im not worried about the lump so much cause its usually goes away but im getting extremely frustrated that its taking me so long just to get high.it used to be a 2-3 minute procedure and now its taking me like 20+ minutes to find a new vein.
My veins arent exactly easy to find cause im chub... Lol but if anyone can give me any suggestions, that would be great

I have to agree IV dilaudid is the best rush for me oxy couldn't compare to that aspect. If I could choose a favorite opiate dilaudid would always be my love...

Ps- I bought an electric cigarette today and now my fuckn throat hurts damn these are strong :(

Yeah, some of them produce a shit load a vapor and if you pull too hard, you just get a lung full. Hah. But, I still really like them..you can smoke inside and don't smell like shit when your done.

I try to pull lightly on it but still that vapor cloud really tears up my throat.... I do like how I can smoke anywhere but not I have a migrane I'm guessing from to much nicotine...

I don't know man.. as I said before Oxycodone IV has a rush, its not like hydromorphone or heroin, but its still noticeable. You come off like a fucking asshole, anyone ever tell you that? I think they did earlier in this thread. I'm the minority? I think you are buddy. IV Oxy > Oral Oxy by a long shot. As I said, I don't think you have ever done a big enough shot, especially if you have a heroin habit.

There is a difference between instant onset and a rush. If you get a "rush" from oxy..well, good for you. That's cool. But most people don't. It's been talked about to death in OD where people make a post about IV'ing oxy, and twenty people reply saying that they might as well just take it orally because taking it via IV doesn't produce a rush and is not much different than the oral route. Have you ever injected hydromorphone? Now that, is a rush..a real rush. If you get that feeling, or the feeling of good H with oxy, it's a surprise. So, don't act like I'm the one whose saying something odd...hah, you're the one in the minority claiming that IV oxy is intense. I mean, I believe you if you say you get a rush from it and enjoy it via IV..I've met a few people here and there who say the same thing..but most find it boring.

I don't know man.. as I said before Oxycodone IV has a rush, its not like hydromorphone or heroin, but its still noticeable. You come off like a fucking asshole, anyone ever tell you that? I think they did earlier in this thread. I'm the minority? I think you are buddy. IV Oxy > Oral Oxy by a long shot. As I said, I don't think you have ever done a big enough shot, especially if you have a heroin habit.

You're wrong, I have done shots of oxy in the 200-300mg+ range..after I shot 100 and still achieved no rush. The high and euphoria was nice, obviously...but there is never any big feeling in your chest, pins and needeles, etc. A rush.

Sorry if I came off like a prick..I didn't realize you were so sensitive, but then again..I don't know you or really recall reading many of your posts. I hang out in OD mostly though. Do a search and read the threads in there when IV oxy is talked about. Tricomb, Zneg, all those guys say the same thing I do.. that IV oxy produces no rush, just instant onset..and because of its extremely high oral bioavailability, there isn't much of a point in taking on all the dangers of IV'ing for oxy.

Now, you disagree and claim you do feel a rush when IV'ing it. That's cool and I believe you. Like I said, I've heard of a few people saying that as well but the keyword is a few.

I get being loyal to your DOC but.. come on man..it's just a drug. Don't be so sensitive. It's not like I insulted your mother or something.

I don't get a rush from IV oxy. The heroin and morphine rush actually bugs me out, and that didn't happen with IV oxy. But the duration is shit when you IV it, so I just take it orally since it's not worth the risk. I don't really IV dope or morphine, so I'm not about to be IVing oxy when I can be higher for 2x as long, and get just about as high.

For real. Let's not get all into dicksizing either. Next thing you know some asshole is gonna be talking about taking 1,000mg shots and someone will see that and kill themself.

For those who get nausea from IV H...does the nausea ever subside...perhaps maybe after a few days/weeks/months of using?

For those who get nausea from IV H...does the nausea ever subside...perhaps maybe after a few days/weeks/months of using?
I got nausea from snorting but by the third day I was not getting the nausea anymore.. I read it can take uP to a week to get used to to where you do not feel nauseated....

Yes, the nausea goes away eventually. Unfortunately... by the time it goes away because your body is so used to dope..you are totally strung out. After a few weeks of using everyday consistently, you'll find a lot of the unpleasant side effects from dope go away: headaches, nausea, etc.. Of course, they're replaced with a whole host of other negative effects, as by the time you reach that point, you are 100% psychically addicted to heroin.

Yes, the nausea goes away eventually. Unfortunately... by the time it goes away because your body is so used to dope..you are totally strung out. After a few weeks of using everyday consistently, you'll find a lot of the unpleasant side effects from dope go away: headaches, nausea, etc.. Of course, they're replaced with a whole host of other negative effects, as by the time you reach that point, you are 100% psychically addicted to heroin.
You answered that so nice mr s. That makes me glad to not have continued...
I am so glad I could not stay on dope due to the negative effects... Otherwise if I could of handled it I would of probably got more.... :(

This thread's getting full, never too early to start thinking of a new title for the next one. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.