• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

120mg adderall and no effect

Dysphoric, please let us know the results and what brand, etc your scripted. I really had no Tin Foil hat on when I tested negative while on Actavis Adderall XR. I put the hat on afterwards.

Update: tried a 20mg Barr IR and made me feel like superman. So the shire and activis XR is just shit. IR still works on me. Weird.

it's probably a matter of the IR vs XR thing... I switched from the IR dexedrine to the Dexedrine Spansules because my insurance wouldn't cover the new brand Zenzedi which comes in a 30 mg tablet and my state has an opiate problem and so they are bugging the docs to rx less. I cut down to 60 mg of the IR tabs and those were helping and I used to be on 120 mg at one point, rx'd but I changed eating and exercise habits and Spansules make me thinner and less hungry but they aren't calming me down too much... I went down to 45 mg though so I am probably adjusting. Plus I got the Barr Brand and those are the horrible brand in Dexedrine. I was on 90 mg of Adderall when my insurance made me switch. The Barr brand of those are good but Corepharma was rotten for me... I hear corepharma makes a brand and authorized generic (they are the same color) and that they are not too much more expensive so I am going to try to get those or Mallinckrodt

Extended release sucks while instant release rocks. Instant release is better. Any stimulant used has to be cycled(meaning you only take it sometimes and take breaks). Maybe you just overdid it and burned out. Maybe that comebined with pharmaceutical companies switching instant release with extended release leads to trouble. Adolescents shouldn't use high doses of amphetamines. You can try taking a break and taking some L-tyrosine supplements and ginkgo. Then maybe later on, if you decide to go back on adderall, stack it with DMAA and phenylpiracetam. The DMAA would release norepinephrine and adrenaline. The combined release of neuroreceptors is usually more energetic than the release of dopamine alone. The phenylpiracetam is for increasing focus.

I'm probably WAYYYY to late for this thread, but! I was wondering if u possibly remember if they where a white or tanish octagon pill with a M on one side and 20 on the other? If so then they are the new generic adderall by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals and i took 120mg total myself and barly got anything just kinda awake. this 120mg feals like 30 maybe 40mg of regular addy. possibly 50/60mg if u streatch your limits but idk man these new generics are garbage so BE ON THE ALERT EVERYONE! m 20 Adderall pills are GARBAGE by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals

Have you spoken to your Dr.? I never liked ER drugs like Concerta or Adderal because I felt the drug burnt off too quick. Ended up staying on the 10mg IR for a few years at 3x per day, so I could control the when/where.

Perhaps you need a change of med or dosage. Any time you take any med at high levels over a period of time, this is bound to happen. Good luck.

I decided to take a few months off my meds. Talked to my doctor and started back on November 12th 2014 and switched from the 10mg XR SHIRE to Barr IR 10mgX2 a day. I still feel like Adderall these days is like taking Ephedrine any more. I attempted to experiment and gave several coworkers a couple doses. One girl who used to take 10mg IR years ago for weight lose said she thought it was very different feeling from adderall a few years ago. Another friend was sedated and almost asleep within an hour. Interesting. I dug deep and found that the FDA had issued letters to CorePharma and Barr about Quality and formula changes without notice to public. I read a letter from Barr when Teva purchased them about changes from the original Shire IR formula (around late 2009 when ALOT of forum complaints started about Adderall no longer working on them). I find Teva not having such an extensive purification process as Shire on the IR formula thus creating a greater Acidic balance in their pills and greatly changing how the D-Amp is metabolized. Yes, Dysphoric, it's not a Tin Foil Conspiracy. It's all true,money making (and saving) corporate changes to a once great medicine. NOW...go get a script for Vyvanse and enjoy quality D-amp like the old Shire Addy (just forget about a rush IR abusing it, but it's smooth like its 2002 again).

I decided to take a few months off my meds. Talked to my doctor and started back on November 12th 2014 and switched from the 10mg XR SHIRE to Barr IR 10mgX2 a day. I still feel like Adderall these days is like taking Ephedrine any more. I attempted to experiment and gave several coworkers a couple doses. One girl who used to take 10mg IR years ago for weight lose said she thought it was very different feeling from adderall a few years ago. Another friend was sedated and almost asleep within an hour. Interesting. I dug deep and found that the FDA had issued letters to CorePharma and Barr about Quality and formula changes without notice to public. I read a letter from Barr when Teva purchased them about changes from the original Shire IR formula (around late 2009 when ALOT of forum complaints started about Adderall no longer working on them). I find Teva not having such an extensive purification process as Shire on the IR formula thus creating a greater Acidic balance in their pills and greatly changing how the D-Amp is metabolized. Yes, Dysphoric, it's not a Tin Foil Conspiracy. It's all true,money making (and saving) corporate changes to a once great medicine. NOW...go get a script for Vyvanse and enjoy quality D-amp like the old Shire Addy (just forget about a rush IR abusing it, but it's smooth like its 2002 again).

this is all true.

i'm also a lover of vyvanse!

what about the white adderall, by mallingkrot (sp?)??? they're actually pretty nice, though i don't know how popular they are.

I've read nothing but horrid experiences from Mali. And now... My IR TEVA 10mg started working this month. I know a lady who's CorePharma Addy tested ONLY positive for Naproxen. No Amp. Legit Script.

If you are trying to get high then snort it but if not then take orally and take a weeks break

It is caused by your massive tolerance. Take a two week break and save what you don't use.
are you too incompetent to read the whole message? They already tried a break to no effect. and don't state your opinion like it is an undeniable fact, that just makes it even more obvious as to how stupid and ignorant you are.

are you too incompetent to read the whole message? They already tried a break to no effect. and don't state your opinion like it is an undeniable fact, that just makes it even more obvious as to how stupid and ignorant you are.

Lmao. Easy, killer. I think he was just giving his opinion - that's all. Just like eeeeveryone else does on these forums. You're right, he should have read the OP's entire post and he would have seen the part about how he had already stopped, but maybe he accidentally missed it?

P.S. - You claim that guy is arrogant and stupid, but you joined these forums and your first post was to bump a 2 year old topic to insult a guy? Kind of the pot calling the kettle black don't ya think?

Sting your sphincter greeny? Suck it if I did not read the whole message, I have so much adderall experience it is not even a good thing, lol.

Adderall then and now

Hey- wanted to see if could talk to you more about how adderall has changed over the years. I used to take it back in the day and just started again and it feels like a sugar pill after 10 years off of it when I first took it 10 years ago it was insane feeling. How can I message you privately?