• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

12 days clean and just texted my dealer....

Not going to lie.... I have been thinking about it a lot and I already plan on going back. I loved it. It was like going home to the place that I have always wanted to go. I will however not be doing shrooms anytime soon. I actually prefer doing psychedelics by myself and though it won't be soon, I will probably be taking LSD again sometime in the future but I have consistantly good effects from it.
LSD is typically better to me than mushrooms and it's odd because people seem to prefer the latter than the former.

I've done some spiritual soul searching. Psychs are fun around others when they are like-minded etc. Sometimes solo is better. Both are good for soul searching/development etc.

I would try to write out my experiences but they're a bit far out and I would have to like... work over time to write it out. I just don't care to I guess. I was always bashful with trip reports (having written what, one to four of them tops on BL in double as many years when I trip obviously a lot more than that)...

LSD is typically better to me than mushrooms and it's odd because people seem to prefer the latter than the former.

I've done some spiritual soul searching. Psychs are fun around others when they are like-minded etc. Sometimes solo is better. Both are good for soul searching/development etc.

I would try to write out my experiences but they're a bit far out and I would have to like... work over time to write it out. I just don't care to I guess. I was always bashful with trip reports (having written what, one to four of them tops on BL in double as many years when I trip obviously a lot more than that)...

I'm not really about the trip reports either. I felt compelled to write about that DMT experience though because I felt so overwhelmed and it was so far out from the typical psychedelic experience that I have experienced over and over again for the last 25yrs or so.

I worked 11.5hrs today and I'm beat. See you guys tomorrow.

That's amazing man. My mental disorders keep me from working. Even if I had a job I don't think I could hold it down because I'm just too mentally damaged.

Feel good about yourself, you deserve it man.

Thank you to everyone for the advice, well wishes and support. I don't have time to respond right now to everyone individually but I read each and every posting. I didn't get one hour of sleep last night even though I was extremely tired so it is taking all my focus and energy to complete all the tasks before me. I have to be to work at 10. Thank God it is only supposed to be 5hr shift. Despite all the adversity from lack of sleep I am still filled with this unflinching faith and assurance. I have everything I need in this moment and I am blessed. I hope everyone has a good day.