• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

100 kgs body weight, min ketamine dose for psychedelic/visuals?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
For max visual experience it's like 1 mg/kg thus, 100 mg but I'll be damned if I'm taking that much.

I've tried ketamine a couple times before and the highest dose I took was 40 mg IM, which had me incapacitated pretty good.

No visuals however.

Min dose for a psychedlic experience?

For max visual experience it's like 1 mg/kg thus, 100 mg but I'll be damned if I'm taking that much.

I've tried ketamine a couple times before and the highest dose I took was 40 mg IM, which had me incapacitated pretty good.

No visuals however.

Min dose for a psychedlic experience?
Around 50-70mg IM is a good dose of ket, more than that will knock you on your feet.

Is it s+ isomer? That's the most psychedelic. Racemic isn't as much.
And r- isomer isn't really psychedelic at all.

If I was 100kg and had only tried it a few times before I would listen to the advice and do 1mg per kg. And enjoy it while it lasts. Because the magic doesn't last long. Take long tolerance breaks. Once it's up it stays up forever no matter the length of break you take.

I weigh 90kg and I'd need over 1000mg IM to get anywhere near a k-hole and I probably wouldn't even get anything psychedelic, I'd just black out.

If you are injecting good doses of ket, be fucking sat down, ideally on the floor! Stay safe n have fun

100mg isn't 'alot'

I once shot 2100mg IV 😈
(that's the most I could fit in a 3ml barrel L without it going hard lol)

Is it s+ isomer? That's the most psychedelic. Racemic isn't as much.
And r- isomer isn't really psychedelic at all.

If I was 100kg and had only tried it a few times before I would listen to the advice and do 1mg per kg. And enjoy it while it lasts. Because the magic doesn't last long. Take long tolerance breaks. Once it's up it stays up forever no matter the length of break you take.

I weigh 90kg and I'd need over 1000mg IM to get anywhere near a k-hole and I probably wouldn't even get anything psychedelic, I'd just black out.

If you are injecting good doses of ket, be fucking sat down, ideally on the floor! Stay safe n have fun

Do you mean S ketamine isn't as psychedelic?

Didn't they introduce s-ket to combat psychedelic effects in clinic treatment?

I always heard/thought that:
S+ was a more psychedelic, head high, and
R- was a less psychedelic, heavy body load.
With racemic being a 50/50 mix.

But hey, I'm no chemist or scientist. I'm only going by what I've read online or heard from other idiots like me.

In my experience when I've had multiple batches from the darknet back in the day the stuff claimed to be s+ always felt more 'in the head' and psychedelic than what was claimed to be racemic, but this could well have been placebo due to what I read.
I only tried what was claimed to be 100% R- once and it wasn't very good. Felt like a heavy dose of benzos

MY favorite used to be to cook myself a hybrid of 50% s+ and 50% racemic, making a s+ heavy 75/25 racemic :D

I weigh twice what a standard person weighs but I've always been extraordinarily sensitive towards psychedelics and stimulants, with a normal response to MDMA and dissociatives.

I don't drink Alcohol but I've slammed down 10 shotglasses with a buddy with ALS while not being impressed but for sleepiness.

I find psychedelics and dissociatives to be pretty much unrelated to body weight. Mushrooms, LSD etc hit me 3x as hard as they do a regular person.

@Asante

...I'm jealous of the 3 x strength dissociation 😁

I'm sure weight plays a factor but maybe brain chemistry is the biggest factor?

Effect is related to the surface area of your organs, not directly to your weight, which relates to your volume.

Source: heard the guys at google discuss that famous elephant death.

(So don't bank on triatic powers, it's merely quadratic.)

Yeah, depends on ROI. I've never IM'd but I believe the dose needed is much lower. Insufflated I needed about ~120mg in the early days with no tolerance but now ~300-400mg.

Same here, and that big fat line works if I've not done it for a week or 2 before, but I'm still lucky to K hole even on a gram or gram and a half these days, after a tolerance break and only if it's a really decent batch of trippy K which is few and far between

100mg only ever done anything back in the day when I was first doing it