• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

10 mg of Ritalin.. Will it do anything?

PiLLCraZzeD

Bluelighter
I was just diagonsed with ADHD and my doctor prescribed me 10mg of Ritalin 3 times a day.
Does anyone take Ritalin anymore? I thought it was just for adderall.
Also, does 10mg of Ritalin work for anyone without ADD or ADHD?
Thanks.

I've done Adderall 5mg before -- I felt nothing. Is 10mg of Ritalin stronger than 5mg Adderall? Or is the same effect?

*squints*
Your question(s) are very difficult for me to understand...although I haven't slept in a while.
I'll take a stab.
Will 10mg of Ritalin work? Well for what? If you want to get a huge euphoric rush, then no. But if you want it to serve it's purpose of keeping you focused and/or calm, then yes.
Ritalin and adderall are different compounds Personally, I feel the effects are very different. For me adderall is a much more enjoyable, more euphoric rush. Ritalin just makes me edgy and iritable.
If you really do have ADHD I wouldn't reccomend abusing your prescription(s) too often.
Selling them? Now that's a different story.

And as all the speed lovers know if you dont have add or adhd youll be speeding balls from snorting a few or taking a few orally. I tried taking 3 in the morning orally than 3 again at nite and not long after I took the ritalin I was also on meth at the time my eyes fucking blew up anyone had this effect from taking a few orally w/o the evil kitty meth??
*speed freak*

I find ritalin and adderall to be quite similar, and really don't have a huge preference. 10mg of ritalin is a reasonable starting dose, a bit on the low side possibly. If it isn't helping you concentrate you can request an increase in your dosage.
Ritalin is definitely more commonly prescribed than adderall. Over time, more people are getting adderall, but ritalin is still far more popular.

dont take ritalin with a pill - i tried it on the weekend, and it totally masked the peak.... could feel myself peaking, but it didnt feel good

If you're not an ex-ritalin addict like me, 10 mg should do the job and something more. I got to the point where 30 mg wouldnt do anything to me, but that's only relevant to those of us who have been doing such drugs for a while, and have been doing way too many of them. If you are just beginning to use ritalin, and have never touched it before, 10 mg should be sufficient.

Personally, I don't see how you can get addicted to ritalin. I snorted 10 mg of ritalin once and all I had was threshhold effects.