• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

1 year anniversary coming up, what to do?

Oats

Bluelighter
My 1 year anniversary is coming up very soon! I don't know what to do for him. Im making good money right now so i want to start saving to celebrate with him. what are some ideas you have? What have you done on your anniversaries?

he says he's taking me to his favorite Italian place in Santa Barbra and spending the day with me there. We will both be working a lot in the summer. So how should we make it so we get the same day off?

also, I don't know what to get him for our day. I want to get him something nice but i'm not sure as to what.
8( so many things to plan and i have no clue!

My boyfriend and I are very cute with one another and we're both extremely sentimental. We really pay attention to the interests and likes of one another. We have been together for 7 month but we celebrate each month anniversary. For our 6 month anniversary we went to a restaraunt that we both love and then he surprised me with a trip to the local spa where we got hot tub time and a couples massage. It was absolutely fantastic.

For valentines day I framed a picture of us that we took while hiking this winter (something we enjoy doing together) and I made him a cd of all of our songs that we love or that mean something to us.

For Christmas (we have been together since september of 11) he made me literally cry with a scrapbook he made of our relationship so far, he put in pictures of us doing different things and tickets to various concerts and hockey games we went to together. It was one of the best gifts that I have ever received.

It just depends on your personality and what you both find meaningful.

also, I don't know what to get him for our day. I want to get him something nice but i'm not sure as to what.
nobody here has met him and you've spent the last year with him. the person best placed to come up with a meaningful idea is you. by a mile.

i totally echo pff. rehashing some idea a stranger gave you on the internet isn't very romantic, is it?

think about him. think about things he likes. think about things he's said and done. think about his dreams. think about your relationship.

create experiences or gifts which reflect those things - which show you've been listening and you care about how he feels. the ideas don't have to be materialistic in the slightest and, if you put some thought into it, they'll be significantly more meaningful than any idea you'll read here...
So how should we make it so we get the same day off?
am i missing something here? just decide together what day it will be and both ask for that day off work... if one of you can't have that day, iterate until you find a day that works for both of you.

alasdair

if he likes hockey maybe like a pair of tickets to a big game? playoffs are coming up

Maybe do something sweet.
Pack a picnic and take him to a park.
Surprise him with something.
Do something new you guys haven't done yet

Just something to think about....