Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(1 tab LSD) First time: A trip alone

wbar

Greenlighter
Yesterday I had my first LSD trip. I wanted my first trip to be alone simply because I feel more comfortable when I'm alone. Being around people just gives me weird vibes so I figured to not put myself in that situation. I also knew about what could wrong if I tripped alone, but I knew to remind myself that I had simply taken a hit of acid and it would pass. I didn't worry too much, I believed in myself. Also, I've been a daily marijuana smoker for the past 4-5 years.
I had been wanting to try acid for a few years now, but I could never get my hands on any. After a while, someone said to me "You don't find acid, acid finds you." I knew that eventually it would come to me and everything would work out.
One day, a friend let me know he was trying to get rid of one tab of acid he had. He mentioned that it was the closest things to pure acid I could find. He had also dropped acid from the same sheet so I trusted him and I knew it would be good. My parents left town for two days so I knew it was the perfect time.
I woke up that day and decided to clean to my room and bathroom for my trip. Here's how it went.

*I smoked around 2 hrs. before I dropped. For my first trip, I just wanted to really experience the acid itself.

0:00
One tab of acid on the tongue. Let it sit for a about five minutes then swallowed it. It was minty, but the taste didn't bother me much. I sat inside my room for the first hour and just listened to some music.

0:45
Smoked one cigarette outside, no visuals, but I did notice a slight body high. Slight paranoia and anxiety, but when I felt that I just reminded myself that I would be fine and it was just the come up. I was fine.

1:15
Eyes started to really dilate, I spontaneously decided to walk to the park and have an adventure. It took me like ten minutes to leave my house because I noticed I would get sidetracked and start doing something else then realizing I had a purpose.... to leave my house. Yeaaaah, it's coming.

1:25
Arriving to the park.. How did I get here? I sat down under a pavilion and got a great view of the park. Lots of grass, beautiful trees and the sun was going to set soon. I remember sitting there listening to Melody's Echo Chamber (check it out if you haven't, psychedelic chick, awesome tripping music), and I could feel the blood rushing from my toes to to my head. I looked around and felt like a new born child. I was seeing energy pulsing through the grass, patterns in the clouds. The trees seemed to all flow together. Nature. Everything became one.

1:48
Starting to peak. Lots of people are coming to the park and they just kinda started freaking me out a bit. I felt like they were all noticing me, tripping out at the park. I decided to leave because I remembered that it was only gonna get stronger. I felt my eyes wanting to roll back, (similar to when I get good molly), I just wanted to close my eyes and take in the beauty of it all. I get up and start walking. Am I walking too fast? What is speed? What's the normal walking pace? Yeah, I'm tripping.. hah. The whole way home, I was smiling. I couldn't stop. I just felt so refreshed. Everything was new again, I was appreciating so much more than what I was before. I lit a cigarette while walking cause I didn't know what to do with my arms.. I felt like I was just flailing them around. The wooden fences shined bright orange/red and the sky was almost dancing along with my music.

1:57
Walked into my house tripping balls. I think the cigarette must have boosted it or something cause I was PEAKING. I started tracing and I could see things in a different dimension almost.. I walked into my room and sit on my bed and look around. More music, I didn't even know how loud my music was I just knew it was amazing. I could feel the music swirling around me. The lights in my room were glowing bright and the curtains were flowing. Strong visuals and all my senses were heightened.

2:30
I got up to go to the bathroom and I knew about not looking into mirrors, but I decided to anyway. I got close and observed my face. I could see every single crevice in my skin. I could see the blood in my veins running right under the surface of my skin. I looked into my pupils and I felt like I was going to sucked into my pupil!! Okay, enough of that. I just wanted to see, but didn't wanna give myself a bad trip.

2:35
Decided to finish watching a movie from earlier, Taking Woodstock. It didn't make much sense for the most part. After about 15 minutes of watching it, I noticed my visuals really decreasing. But still had a really good sense of well being overall. Really good vibes.

I spent the rest of the night thinking about problems I've been facing recently and just really trying to learn as much about myself as I could. I mainly wanted to share up to the point where I started coming down. After taking in what I had seen and felt, it felt good to just sit and relax. Smoked lots of weed for the comedown and then chilled with another buddy, who was tripping balls, and smoked some more bud.

I feel like I learned some things about myself on this trip. I have a lot of respect for LSD and what it can do and using it as a tool to learn about yourself and the world we live in. I'm very much looking forward to the next time I drop acid!

Hope you enjoyed reading my first trip!

Last edited:
good TR... sucked into a pupil 8)
Almost felt like a black hole.. I wanted to go in and explore, but I figured I would save it for another time. Perhaps when I'm more experienced. ;)

"I lit a cigarette while walking cause I didn't know what to do with my arms.. I felt like I was just flailing them around."

Fantastic