• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

1 Pill Just Doesn't Do It For Me Anymore.. Time to Double Drop?

Aren't Pokeballs supposed to be around 90mg MDMA? Isn't that kind of a low dose for someone with 60+ pill experience. Why don't you just 1.5 Pokeballs to give you a decent roll of ~135mg, I think that would be a lot better that starting out with ~180mg. If you feel like you need a boost, just eat the other half 40 minutes later.

This kind of stuff is to be expected when dealing with MDMA in particular and drugs in general. Tolerance is a bitch!

I've never orally taken one roll in my life, closest i've come to that is plugging one :p. DROP DOUBLE NOAW and get O.O! <3

Take a break, i rolled of one for a good year after that it was not getting the job done at all, so i dropped 3 and found a new experience, although it's not necessarily a good thing the more beans you take in one night = more body load and drained you'll be afterwards.
After having a med-high tolerance i stopped for 4 months and dropped 2 pokies.. was a pretty good experience but i can say the magic is there but not as strong as i would roll of 1 a few years ago..

Sooooooooooo double dropping raises your tolerance? Then what about taking a stronger - than -normal pill? Wouldnt that also kinda somewhat raise your tolerance?

Like, Ive never had a Pokeball before. If I drop one, wouldnt my tolerance go up? So regular non - Pokeball pills wouldnt feel the same?

Or am I wrong?

To me the more e you take no matter what type of pill your tolerance slowly goes up, taking 3,4,5 at a time is a surefire way to fuck your tolerance quickly. If you start taking pokeballs your tolerance will go up at a pretty medium rate seeing how most of them are about 90mg mdma?
Theyre not the best pills but they are a pretty damn good roll but after have taking regular pills after lots of pokies i still rolled pretty good

My friend who has a high tolerance usually parachutes 150 mg of some molly then then does pokes every 2 hours or so and it works for him. And after this event, take like a 4 month break. Its not worth the high tolerance you're building and you have your whole life to go to these events.

I actually think taking one pill, then waiting a short period of time (1 hour) to take the next is a good compromise between double dropping and well, *not * double dropping =) I've done it before- and I can tell you my tolerance is still low because I space out rolling quite a bit.

With that said- if you've abused MDMA, of course a break will help you more than anything for the next time you roll. No one likes to hear that before a big event, but big events happen every month.

I'd just like to say that 60 pill count is not many, my pill count is about 200+ and I'm still the baby roller out of all my friends, and I would say double dropping Is an amazing experience, I normally double drop and about an hour later I double drop another and that keeps me rolling for a good 8 hours, I'm only a junior in high school and I've been rolling for about 2 years now and in my opinion it is the best drug I have tried, and I don't remember but someone is talking about pokeballs up above and I would just like to say they are the best pills I've had, I recently picked up a full jar of purple telephone pokeballs, hands down vest pills I've ever had, I roll about 20 thizzles every 2-3 weeks, and I would recomend trying to double drop, my first double drop was the best roll I've ever had, I am going to try triple dropping soon so I will be back to tell you how it goes.
Rollintesties69

All serious drug users come to this crossroads, where you basically have 2 choices: Take a break and let your tolerance drop or increase the dose.

With a drug like MDMA, where there's a certain "magic" at stake (not to mention potential neurotoxicity), it would be wise to avoid upping the dose if possible. Maybe on special occasions, but not regularly.