• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1 gel tab lasting 18+ hours?

I think set and setting can provide enough variance to 2 separate trips on the same substance, so by extension of this - I do not believe anyone can accurately tell whether their LSD is legitimate simply by trying it. AL-LAD or 1P-LSD could still be mistaken as legitimate LSD if the dose and set/setting were appropriate, based on the trip.

I've had "after effects" of acid that have carried into the next day (usually it's the result of whatever drug I'm taking being very strong, or I just haven't done it in a while), in which daily life seems...surreal, I guess? A little "dreamlike"? But I don't really consider that to be part of "the trip".

I have taken approximately 600ug of LSD and I was able to go to sleep in under 12 hours.

When you are asking these questions to a bunch of people who are keenly interested in pharmacology and chemistry, its no wonder no one believes this is not a psychedelic amphetamine when there is no proof that LSD in normal doses can have that long of an effect, however, psychedelic amphetamines, which do act that long and are very similar to LSD are quite commonly passed off as LSD due to the fact it is easier to acquire than actual LSD.

I am not sure as to the maximum amount of LSD that can fit onto a tab nor the industry standard concentration that LSD is dissolved in, but it does sound like a classic DOx experience, or a overly dramatic retelling

Duration can differ hugely between users. I used to trip with the same person dozens of times. We always took the same amount from the same batch. He would go to sleep after 8 to 10 hours. While I wouldn't be able to sleep before 16 hours had past. At 8 hours I was still tripping and even at 12 hours I wasn't back to baseline.

The characteristics match puddle doses of LSD exactly, coming from people who have been puddled. .

Puddling is a myth, do you mean the so called fingerprint? I don't believe that one either. I think it's impossible to extend a trip beyond the standard. I took a massive dose and it lasted 8 hours, I don't buy that I didn't take enough either. The magic number of milligrams to have a 24 hour trip is always just more than anyone here has taken. I can tell you i took more LSD at once than your friend did in that one hit and it lasted 8 hours. Why do so many people lose their freaking minds when someone mentions "the family"? It's just some dirty hippies. And the idea a gel tab from now is somehow the same as a gel from 25 years ago? Come on dude.

I think set and setting can provide enough variance to 2 separate trips on the same substance, so by extension of this - I do not believe anyone can accurately tell whether their LSD is legitimate simply by trying it. AL-LAD or 1P-LSD could still be mistaken as legitimate LSD if the dose and set/setting were appropriate, based on the trip.

I am 99 percent sure I could tell AL-LAD from LSD in a blind test, not 1p though that shit is identical. It doesn't turn purple right away and is more a light pink in Elrich though so it can be tested. I suggest people try ETH-LAD and AL-LAD so they know what they feel like as they test exactly like LSD on a test.
Most tasteless blotters out there are probably still LSD. The acid factories didnt just shut down because some kids get 1p online.

This is an interestic anecdote for all parties?

nanobrain said:
SWIM did some laundry about a month ago to discover to his shock and dismay what he thought was a ruined 5x5 sheet of Rolling Stones LSD in a baggie in one of the pockets which fell out post wash cycle. these were laid at 160 mikes.

SWIM failed to note the number 3 penned in blue on each tab which indicated 2 additional drops of ~130 mike liquid had been applied to each said tab - in his dismay, he was looking at the printed side...

he did indeed note this, and the fact that infact there were two of the sheets stuck to each other front to back by a tad of condensation in the airtight plastic baggie, and that the LSD was very far from destroyed by the cold cycle...after dumping the contents of the baggie into his mouth and swallowing the first electric gulp as the 2 sheets came apart in the buccal cavity...math time.

50 x (160+130+130) = 21,000 mikes, give or take milligram for degradation, about ~20,000 mikes was ingested by the fated individual...

whether or not total saturation was achieved is debatable, although 5HT2A/C and primary DA receptors certainly felt, pardon the pun, fully occupied, and there was an A1 adrenergic load, and while there was no physiological symptomatology of worrysome note, the presence of the extreme load of LSD in the system was noted a week post ingestion. there was very little cognitive distortion despite prolonged wakefulness and extreme psychedelia lasting for 60+ and 30+ hours respectively...i highly suggest such mistakes never be attempted by any sane or half way rational human being, and SWIM remains highly thankful to the gurus who made the ultra clean acid, to DMT as his spiritual ally and his spiritual practices contributing to his ability to navigate extremely disorienting environments and to God for enabling him to live to tell this cautionary tale.

Interesting anecdote indeed Solipsis... this thread just serves to remind me how poorly understood psychedelics are by modern scientific standards. I'm holding out hope that it will be rectified in my lifetime.

Anyway, I certainly don't doubt that some dose of LSD will produce a 24 or even 30 hour trip in at least some individuals. At the same time though, that such a dose would lie on a single blotter or geltab hardly seems like the most likely explanation, when the existence of other highly potent drugs with long durations seems to offer a much more parsimonious one.

Puddling is a myth, do you mean the so called fingerprint?
Puddling is not a myth.... Anyone with a vial can squirt out a large amount and "puddle" someone.... Fingerprinting is a bit more mythic, but really anything around 1-10 mg would be enough to be near a fingerprint while I'd assume it is more as 1-10 mg = 10-100 100 mcg hits and really is not much more than a little powder pile. There are people who say LSD is never active transdermal so who knows really?

Puddling is a myth, do you mean the so called fingerprint? I don't believe that one either. I think it's impossible to extend a trip beyond the standard. I took a massive dose and it lasted 8 hours, I don't buy that I didn't take enough either. The magic number of milligrams to have a 24 hour trip is always just more than anyone here has taken. I can tell you i took more LSD at once than your friend did in that one hit and it lasted 8 hours. Why do so many people lose their freaking minds when someone mentions "the family"? It's just some dirty hippies. And the idea a gel tab from now is somehow the same as a gel from 25 years ago? Come on dude.

lol shows what you know. I've BEEN puddled XD and I know someone who was megadosed when staying in a hotel with someone who layed sheets. The person mixed the crystal into the alcohol with a toothbrush and when she brushed her teeth she was tripping face for 3 days straight, and wasn't completely baseline until 2 weeks later.

By the way I heard about tested "1200 ug black pyramids" recently in another forum about a festival. I was told by my other friend that the black pyramids in our possession are like taking a 10 strip. Also, there were gels floating around back then that were translucent black with gold dust in them which have showed back up. Mine is more opaque and lacks the dust, but that's a pretty strong indicator the same people put it out as before.

Last edited:
Frankly, if someone is distributing LSD with 1200 mcg doses per single geltab then they are being criminally irresponsible.

agreed lol but I'm pretty sure they mainly keep it under wraps unless they're hooking you up and they will tell you that it's way stronger than what you're used to.

agreed lol but I'm pretty sure they mainly keep it under wraps unless they're hooking you up and they will tell you that it's way stronger than what you're used to.
no why would they do that. Literally not a dose any one person should take let alone anything that is close to belivable. There have been some REALLY strong geltabs around people guessing from 150-300 mics but no way are they putting enough ascid for 12 people to trip in one geltab bud.i think you are wildly underestimating the power of acid.

no why would they do that. Literally not a dose any one person should take let alone anything that is close to belivable. There have been some REALLY strong geltabs around people guessing from 150-300 mics but no way are they putting enough ascid for 12 people to trip in one geltab bud.i think you are wildly underestimating the power of acid.

I've taken acid over a hundred times. to people like me, taking 100ug is completely pointless. to a person who has been on tour tripping on high ass doses for a large portion of their life, a 10 strip is nothing. I've heard stories from my mom of people eating a 10 strip literally twice a day for weeks. maybe not every single day but more often than not. When tolerance would build up they just dosed higher because they were selling the stuff.

Interesting anecdote indeed Solipsis... this thread just serves to remind me how poorly understood psychedelics are by modern scientific standards. I'm holding out hope that it will be rectified in my lifetime.

Anyway, I certainly don't doubt that some dose of LSD will produce a 24 or even 30 hour trip in at least some individuals. At the same time though, that such a dose would lie on a single blotter or geltab hardly seems like the most likely explanation, when the existence of other highly potent drugs with long durations seems to offer a much more parsimonious one.

what other highly potent drugs are there that last 24 hours and have no taste?

Yes but you have never truly known what you are taking is actually 100 mics, only what a dealer/vendor told you. There was a batch supposed to be 150mics by a reputable vendor on a dnm and it turned out to be 50mics and iso-lsd. Vendors only know what they are told unless they are laying thier own crystal(which isn't as hard to aquire as it used to be).

black Triangle / pyramid Gel tabs, yes I have heard of the legendary get tabs. I will say this if they were as real as people claim they probably were way more in terms of mcg's then a tab. Look my Sister was a follower / tour girl of the Great-ful dead in the mid 80's. and she said back then a tab of acid could be as big as a stamp, which tells me one hit back in the day was possibly like 4 hits not.

I took acid for the first time in the early 90's and the Greatful Dead wasn't my thing, Raves became my thing. I have heard of the black pyramids along with the legendary Jesus Christ blotter that came later.

At College in 1994 a good friend came back with an expensive sheet of double dipped - perhaps the strongest paper I have ever eaten, 2 hits being comparable to 4 good hits. Also of note I have taken liquid on Sugar Cubes and that was delicious.

-

Yes but you have never truly known what you are taking is actually 100 mics, only what a dealer/vendor told you. There was a batch supposed to be 150mics by a reputable vendor on a dnm and it turned out to be 50mics and iso-lsd. Vendors only know what they are told unless they are laying thier own crystal(which isn't as hard to aquire as it used to be).

I know the guy who puts my stuff on paper. I know my doses really well.