• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl-(1-pyrroldin-1-ycyclopentyl)methanone

RC Enthusiast

Ex-Bluelighter
A large RC supplier is sending me a sample of the following molecule to test:

1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl-(1-pyrroldin-1-ylcyclopentyl)methanone
sotUsCw.png

Can any one provide me with some information on this? Such as safety? Potential effects? (He said stimulant, somewhat like brephedrone?) Legality in the UK?

Last edited by a moderator:
closed chain analogue of mdpv. expect it to be crappier. it's almost like the phentermine analog of pv.

No idea on either. I would expect it would be made illegal quite quickly though.

Reminds me a bit of a tranylcypromine analogue of methylone.

Actually, IIRC, there were amphetamine analogues like this with cyclobutyl rings on the alpha carbon.

Reminds me a bit of a tranylcypromine analogue of methylone.

Actually, IIRC, there were amphetamine analogues like this with cyclobutyl rings on the alpha carbon.

Do you have any idea on dosage

Last edited by a moderator:
no legal discussion

treat this like pv and you won't go wrong. in reality i would expect it to be an order of megnitude less active, but you can't really be too safe.

Legality in the UK?

Class B.
Cathinone analogue part of MODA.

(aa)Any compound (not being bupropion, cathinone, diethylpropion, pyrovalerone or a compound for the time being specified in sub–paragraph (a) above) structurally derived from 2–amino–1–phenyl–1–propanone by modification in any of the following ways, that is to say,
(i)by substitution in the phenyl ring to any extent with alkyl, alkoxy, alkylenedioxy, haloalkyl or halide substituents, whether or not further substituted in the phenyl ring by one or more other univalent substituents;
(ii)by substitution at the 3–position with an alkyl substituent;
(iii)by substitution at the nitrogen atom with alkyl or dialkyl groups, or by inclusion of the nitrogen atom in a cyclic structure.