• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-phenyl)-2-pyrrolidin-1-yl-pentan-1-one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vecktor just pegged me with a second warning. Do you guys want this vindictiveness, hatefulness and emotionalism in an "Advanced Drug Discussion" forum aimed at scientific discourse?

Watch him hit me with a third for telling the truth about it. After everything I've contributed to this forum, including hours on MDPV harm reduction, this is how I'm treated. Fine.

Harm reduction post removed... you guys don't deserve all that time and energy I put into trying to help people. Nor will you be receiving any more, ever.

Last edited:
get some proper sleep,
ease off the stims and get back some focus.
V

vecktor said:
get some proper sleep,
ease off the stims and get back some focus.
V
I have gotten 96+ hours sleep since I stopped using MDPV. I'm entirely back in focus. Don't be telling me about who's out of focus and who isn't. I'm not the vindictive, hostile individual who keeps striking out with warnings, am I?

I'm removing all harm-reduction and other posts of mine that could be the remotest bit helpful to the community here. BL does not deserve even one minute of my time and energy from this point forward.

I'm with vecktor.
He's far from vindictive and horrible. Neither am I, despite me agreeing with him.

Take a look at your own posts, how much they smack of "I'm not crazy, it's everyone else that is!"
Now consider that that very attitude is seen as a common side effect of excessive stimulant use.
Give your poor mind and body a rest. It needs it.

MDPVagrant said:
I have gotten 96+ hours sleep since I stopped using MDPV. I'm entirely back in focus. Don't be telling me about who's out of focus and who isn't. I'm not the vindictive, hostile individual who keeps striking out with warnings, am I?

I'm removing all harm-reduction and other posts of mine that could be the remotest bit helpful to the community here. BL does not deserve even one minute of my time and energy from this point forward.

for reference as mr vagrant has a habit of editing and deleting posts this will be kept here for a day or two just so the thread makes sense

MDPVagrant said:
Oh yeah, this is great! 900+ of my messages doing nothing but helping others and spreading harm reduction info. Not a single "thank you" out of the lot. NOT ONE.

But warnings, it seems we do those here on BL. And do them incorrectly, as the reason given by the 'bot was for "asking/trading sources." Apparently, whoever sent the warning didn't even manage to select the correct option in the drop-down box. 365 days with "trading sources" listed on my account, something I've never done in my life!

I guess I shouldn't complain... after all, it's awfully tough to select the correct option when clicking a drop-down box, and really, why SHOULD I care that any mod who sees that warning for the next 365 days basically assumes I was dealing drugs here on BL? I mean, nothing wrong with being pegged as a drug dealer, right?

I think I finally managed to get that sorted, after facing down 5 or 6 other mods who insisted I shouldn't care about having that on my record for the next year.

All I ever get from staff here is "Why do you care so much? It doesn't matter. Nobody cares. It's not important. Why are you so excited? It's only BL! It's not our responsibility. I'll do it later sometime. That's not MY job. I don't know how! Maybe xxxx will do it." Etcetera.

for reference see above

I'm not the vindictive, hostile individual who keeps striking out with warnings, am I?

Forgive me for pointing this out, but removing any helpful post from BL hardly smacks of altruism... give yourself quite a few days away from stimulants and then look at the whole situation again as I've noticed they can bring out the vitriolic side of anybody given the right triggers

I'm through with altruism, F&B... I've got 28 years of substance-related experience that apparently nobody is interested in, appreciates or gives a good goddamn about. Why should I take all this time sharing it here?

Several hundred posts (many of them long and highly detailed) removed... for good. My own good. I'm tired of not only going largely unappreciated and ignored, but now hit with rapidfire warnings (each sticking to my account for a full year) over a very predictable mood swing following days of stimulant use. Not even the slightest tidbit of compassion or understanding shown to me. NONE. That's the last straw.

I'm the only one who really knows just how much information I've wiped off BL forever with this mass deletion, and that's just fine by me... I like it this way.

Last edited:
MDPVagrant said:
I'm through with altruism, F&B... I've got 28 years of substance-related experience that apparently nobody is interested in, appreciates or gives a good goddamn about. Why should I take all this time sharing it here?

Several hundred posts removed... for good. My own good. I'm tired of going not only unappreciated and ignored, but now hit with rapidfire warnings over a very predictable mood swing following days of stimulant use.

I'm the only one who really knows just how much information I've wiped off BL forever with this mass deletion, and that's just fine by me... I like it this way.

ho hum

I still think it's sad MDPVagrant. I've followed your posts and found you on Erowid. Sad :(

Yes, I've gotten around quite a bit in the substance world. Some Google searches lead mostly to posts by me on various forums.

Time to put my energies elsewhere, I guess...

Last edited:
MDPVagrant said:
I'm tired of not only going largely unappreciated and ignored, but now hit with rapidfire warnings (each sticking to my account for a full year) over a very predictable mood swing following days of stimulant use.
Jesus. Just to set the record straight for any onlookers, your first warning (with the incorrect warning type) was removed by me last night, and was reinstated (with the correct warning type) by vecktor today.

It's hardly 'rapid-fire' now, is it? :-\

I've got 28 years of substance-related experience

Yeah me also, so what, it doesn't make me clever, or deserving of anything at all.

The way to obtain respect or to be valued is usually found in the way you relate to people. So I am told.

zophen said:
Yeah me also, so what, it doesn't make me clever, or deserving of anything at all.
Hmmm, funny, you do seem to be a moderator on a large substances-related board... LOL. What, do they give out the title around here to "non-deserving" people or something?

Actually, don't bother answering the above... I already know the answer (not in your case specifically, but as a general-case the answer is only too obvious).

The way to obtain respect or to be valued is usually found in the way you relate to people. So I am told.
Yah yah, I know all that... politically-correct stuff that's not often the case in the real world, but whatever you say, my good sir.

felixdahousekat said:
Jesus. Just to set the record straight for any onlookers, your first warning (with the incorrect warning type) was removed by me last night, and was reinstated (with the correct warning type) by vecktor today.

It's hardly 'rapid-fire' now, is it? :-\
It didn't look like a "reinstatement" to me on the part of vecktor, it looked like another warning for an altogether different offense (I was there, and I saw him give it to me for an entirely different message). Check the newer warning and the message it's pointing to and you'll see for yourself. Like I said, r.a.p.i.d-f.i.r.e.

Felixdahousekat, unlike the large majority of Bluelighters, I do not constantly make idle, empty-headed comments -- if I say something, you can depend on it being factual, rather than the usual "nonsensical" or "idiotic" or "meaningless" or "immature drivel" you'll see from the majority of BL'ers. I know it must come as a real surprise, hearing on-point, meaningful facts from a BL'er. Just FYI, for purposes of future reference.

Last edited:
MDPVagrant said:
over a very predictable mood swing following days of stimulant use. Not even the slightest tidbit of compassion or understanding shown to me. NONE. That's the last straw.

Many of us use drugs (unsurprisingly). Most of us manage to moderate our behaviour on here, even when we're on a comedown. We can't realistically make exceptions for people just because they're suffering from mood swings, or this place would go to shit. All I can suggest is that if someone's having bad comedowns, they shouldn't post till they're feeling better. (Or maybe it's a sign that they should moderate their usage).

btw: you can't permanently delete your posts. So if you want them brought back, just let a forum mod know and they'll undelete them :)

Sim0n said:
btw: you can't permanently delete your posts. So if you want them brought back, just let a forum mod know and they'll undelete them :)
I most certainly do not. Please leave them deleted.
fastandbulbous said:
Forgive me for pointing this out, but removing any helpful post from BL hardly smacks of altruism... give yourself quite a few days away from stimulants and then look at the whole situation again as I've noticed they can bring out the vitriolic side of anybody given the right triggers
Fwiw, I'm entirely recovered from stimulant use at this point. Felt the last of any agitation/irritability dwindle away yesterday.

Oh yeah, and I wanted to say thanks F&B (to you and zophen both actually) for being part of the IMO much smaller contingent of "worthy" moderators here on BL. Why you guys stick around and moderate this steaming pile 'o bull-cake I don't know, but you both deserve some kind of medal for doing a hell of a good job, AFAIC.

Last edited:
MDPVagrant said:
Felixdahousekat, unlike the large majority of Bluelighters, I do not constantly make idle, empty-headed comments -- if I say something, you can depend on it being factual, rather than the usual "nonsensical" or "idiotic" or "meaningless" or "immature drivel" you'll see from the majority of BL'ers. I know it must come as a real surprise, hearing on-point, meaningful facts from a BL'er. Just FYI, for purposes of future reference.
*sigh* oh, well, good for you. unfortunately you're still acting like an obnoxious and petulant teenager.

as you are clearly not enjoying the bluelight experience any more, you know what to do. perhaps you'll like the next forum better. (third time lucky, eh?)

felixdahousekat said:
*sigh* oh, well, good for you. unfortunately you're still acting like an obnoxious and petulant teenager.
How's that... by informing you that I state facts instead of the usual childish, lying blather one hears from the majority of BL'ers? I fail to see how providing this information constitutes obnoxiousness or petulance, but whatever you say.

Considering the tendency of certain moderators around here to spitefully and maliciously peg me with warnings, I believe I'll just "yes sir, no sir" and bow/scrape, to try and keep from being further attacked... what the hell choice do I have?

Last edited:
If this keeps up can we get a new forum for flaming and redirect it there?

Status
Not open for further replies.