• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

018 vs 073

THC all by it's lonesome is bad over a lond period of time, eh Monsta??

It is because of the abscence of the other chemicals in tha weed plant??

Should I Smoke Dope? - BBC documentary on YouTube that's got plenty of standard propaganda bullshit (of course) but a few interesting parts. One of which is when the presenter is injected with cannabinoids. First time she gets pure THC and instantly gets paranoid, dysphoric and totally fucked up in the not good way. Second time she gets a mixture of THC and CBD and can barely speak she's laughing so hard and having such a great time. Straight THC is not so great - balance is good :)

As to the question, I much prefer 073. 018 may be a lot stronger but a single tiny speck too much and you're in for a whole lotta no fun - not like a weed freak out at all so much as just plain horrid. 073 is far more enjoyable and much closer to weed itself. Only problem is it's relatively weak and short-acting so can be pretty fiendish. Some have even called it "the crack of cannabinoids" but that's maybe overstating it just a tad. Tis easy to get through a lot pretty damn quick but it's still the best synthetic I've tried so far.

Should I Smoke Dope? - BBC documentary on YouTube that's got plenty of standard propaganda bullshit (of course) but a few interesting parts. One of which is when the presenter is injected with cannabinoids. First time she gets pure THC and instantly gets paranoid, dysphoric and totally fucked up in the not good way. Second time she gets a mixture of THC and CBD and can barely speak she's laughing so hard and having such a great time. Straight THC is not so great - balance is good :)

This is so cool ~~

Brings me right back to saying yuck to synthetic weed chemicals. How hard would it be for researchers to synthesis the right chemicals and then tailor them for our brain in a balanced way like the plant.. soo hard I bet.