• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

018 vs 073

nice to see everyone has an opinion to share on this matter :p

Well of course 073. 073 ALL THE WAYYYYY !!1 Since the logic of bigger = better, the 073 has to be teh best, right ?

Seriously tho, I don't think anyone knows what those numbers represent.

He's talking about JWH-018 and JWH-073, they are synthetic cannabinoids usually in the "spice" blends.

If you have access to both, order small samples of each and try separately.

Kbrad: I would change the title to "JWH-018 or JWH-073" because seriously, not too many people know what the hell you're talking about.

Many seem to like mixing the two, seems to more closely imitate weed. I prefer 250 because the retarded rednecks in my state outlawed 18 and 73. You might think they would be smart enough to realize if there is an 18 and a 73 that means there are at least 71 others (there are hundreds) but no, being retarded rednecks they missed all the others.

havent tried 073, but i currently have 250, and 018, and i prefer the 250, cuz it has more of an Indica type high! more downer and couchlock style, compared to the Sativa like 018!

There is probably nothing out there that turns me off more than a FAKE marijuana produced in a lab by big pharma...:p

I can't even imagine what people are thinking when they smoke chemical "weed"

There is probably nothing out there that turns me off more than a FAKE marijuana produced in a lab by big pharma...:p

I can't even imagine what people are thinking when they smoke chemical "weed"

The same thing they're thinking when they smoke the chemicals THC and other Cannabinoids that make up naturally grown.
Chemicals are chemicals are chemicals - doesn't matter if they're naturally produced or not - they're still chemicals.

The same thing they're thinking when they smoke the chemicals THC and other Cannabinoids that make up naturally grown.
Chemicals are chemicals are chemicals - doesn't matter if they're naturally produced or not - they're still chemicals.
This

Also "Fuck my PO, I'll walk in his office baked out of my mind and hope I can stop laughing long enough to hit the piss cup."

No, they are different in a different aspect I meant.

If you beleive in God, then God created weed. Isn't God supposed to be...Perfect?

If you believe in Nature, then Earth created the "chemicals" in weed. Over millions of years. To..perfection :)

how can we ever hope to match either of those creations

And also, I'm not trying to argue with you Monsta, your awesome and intelligent, but these synthetics ahve not recreated THC, right? They have only recreated cannabinoids...but not the Star Player.

THC is it! It's what makes weed weed, it's those gorgeous crystals covering that gorgeous plant.

There isn't a synthetic THC, proving , IMO, the utter wrongness of creating fake weed drugs.

First off - Fuck God =D (I guess I could be called an "Atheist") lol.

I'm imagining that natural selection created THC and weed's other compounds as a mild form of protection from Animals so, when it's eaten, it gets the.... Cow (in this case) high and it will most likely freak out and think "I'm not gunna eat that plant again".
And as far as I'm aware (but I could be very easily wrong lol) they have created THC synthetically :) They've even synthesized Cannabidiol (CBD) which is an extremely important chemical included in Cannabis.

If weed was just pure THC we'd all go utterly mental due to THC's ability to cause Psychotic symptoms. It's the CBD that has, among many other properties, Antipsychotic properties, so it's a lot safer ;)

I'm not going to disagree and say that the compounds in the actual plant (not fully synthetic ones) aren't the best, but there could be some other Synth. Cannabinoids to come that will be even better! 8o That'd be the tits! =D

I know yer not arguing by the by :) Nor am I.
I just see drugs as drugs, natural or otherwise - All have the potential to be pleasurable (with a few exceptions such as Scopolamine lol) and all have the potential to be horrible and fuck you up.
I don't look at things as natural or synthetic anymore. Just chemicals that effect our Neurochemistry :)
Anyhoo, peace to you sir!

p.s. Thankyou for thinking that I'm "awesome and intelligent" =D **High 5's** To be honest I really don't feel that way lol! Quite the opposite infact :p But fanx muchly ^_^

p.p.s. Nothing can ever achieve perfection ;)

i've only tried JWH-018 which i enjoyed, but i've read that many people prefer 073, it's less "risky", smoother, less likely to cause a bad trip... from what i've read

i've only tried JWH-018 which i enjoyed, but i've read that many people prefer 073, it's less "risky", smoother, less likely to cause a bad trip... from what i've read

ya that's what i've been reading to, so i put an order in for that one as well. Very interested to see what difference it has since it seems that they are the two most similar-looking ones when u look at the chemical build.

No, they are different in a different aspect I meant.

If you beleive in God, then God created weed. Isn't God supposed to be...Perfect?

If you believe in Nature, then Earth created the "chemicals" in weed. Over millions of years. To..perfection :)

how can we ever hope to match either of those creations

And also, I'm not trying to argue with you Monsta, your awesome and intelligent, but these synthetics ahve not recreated THC, right? They have only recreated cannabinoids...but not the Star Player.

THC is it! It's what makes weed weed, it's those gorgeous crystals covering that gorgeous plant.

There isn't a synthetic THC, proving , IMO, the utter wrongness of creating fake weed drugs.

Ignorance is bliss

Ignorance is bliss

Which part?

I didn't know they had made a synthetic THC, hrm, gross.

-THC all by it's lonesome is bad over a lond period of time, eh Monsta??

It is because of the abscence of the other chemicals in tha weed plant??

I wonder how much energy goes into producing marinol compared to growing real THC.

or at least the impact on earth.

plant vs. factory

maybe synthetic thc is easy to make?

They should have factory tours, like how you can tour beer breweries and sample the product!!

mmmm

Probably not alot of effort if you have access to the precurssors. But it's pretty pointless when people could just grow their own if they would let us.