• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ 😃 LAVA Chit-Chat Thread! 🤪

What was the rest of the class like on grades? Do you think you'll get much from a curve?

Honestly, I might be okay on the calc one, but if the physics one was closed-book, I have forgotten a lot...

The calc curve won't really do anything but as long as I'm above average I'm happy.
As for physics it should either keep me at a high C or a low B.
All we need though is to pass.

Haha, you'd probably do just as well as me with it being closed book.

I really have no clue if I could just walk in and ace a calculus test cold. If the entire math department didn't know me, I'd be halfway tempted to try it.

hey everyone,

guess what?

I don't have class on fridays next semester... SCORE!!!! 3 day weekends =)

Nice! There was one semester, I forget which one, where I had a 4-day weekend set (though I had 5 classes, totaling like 8 hours, on Tuesdays - which SUCKED). Love how sometimes we plan our entire schedules around long weekends! Terrible on sleeping habits, though!

oh god!

woke up at 9pm cramming for a social psych test i have tomorrow, been up all night... stimulant induced.

never opened the textbook all semester.

then i have 4 books i have to read for various other classes and finals within a week!

oh lordy!

this is my first semester at real college, and its much harder than community college!

Congrats amanda... i'd be killed if i had to take physics :)

Thank GOD this quarter is over. Somehow I managed to pull off A's. I dont know how, but I did. I was kinda worried there for a second.. true I hardly slept the last 3 weeks and did an entire quarters worth of work in that time.. I will NEVER procrastinate again! haha. i hope i hold myself to that :p

last day of finals tomorrow i am very relieved. And hello everyone first time posting in this particular forum now that i am actually in school lol.
how is everyone

ACED my Chemistry exam today!

It's so nice to say that. I ACED Chemistry. My math skills going into this have improved 100 fold.