💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I mean if you knew exactly who was in charge, and what they will do to stay in charge.. you’d never understand what they did but you’d understand that they been murdering children and women for years.
I'm well aware of the U.S. (and other) governments penchant for murdering the innocent.

@Schizopath

That sucks man. Court is a hassle. Hope you win. Don't do anything stupid to the old man. If you do, make sure to PCP first so that you can maintain plausible deniability. Just don't get hit in cctv

@FuneralFather
Why even wait 30 minutes? Just keep chomping em, or whatever your ROA is.

When I was in the habit I would wake up and pop an 80 in my mouth and suck the coating off, spit that out. Pop another 80 in and swallow this one while busting the uncoated one to a fine, beautiful, powder. Split that into quarters and insufflate to get going.

Now I can't barely stomach 5 mg percs :shudders:
Well I’m bumping my dose up today from 7.5 every 4 to 10 mg every 4 but I haven’t gotten any effect so I was looking for the safest method to get an effect

@Schizopath

That sucks man. Court is a hassle. Hope you win. Don't do anything stupid to the old man. If you do, mane sure to PCP first so that you can maintain plausible deniability. Just don't get hit in cctv
I hope it wont go to the court. I just fucking want to do my thing. Naa I propably wont. If he tries to do something to me I might just knock him out with an elbow. Preferably not but hes senile and shit so.

Well I’m bumping my dose up today from 7.5 every 4 to 10 mg every 4 but I haven’t gotten any effect so I was looking for the safest method to get an effect
Are you saying it's not working on your pain or on your brain?

(Actually all the pain killing from those are working on the brain and not the actual pain but whatever it sounded neat as I was typing)

Are you trying to get high or not hurt?

Mine figured out the code to unlock my phone by applying a thin layer of yogurt and then letting me unlock and then retracing the crystalized yogurt

Are you saying it's not working on your pain or on your brain?

(Actually all the pain killing from those are working on the brain and not the actual pain but whatever it sounded neat as I was typing)

Are you trying to get high or not hurt?
Both.

I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end
220px-Fire_and_Rain_James_Taylor.jpg

You'd be safe doing a 20 me thinks. But the thinker in this situation has made less than good thinking in the past so ymmv...

If you want to play it safe you can try 15mg but if you've been taking it regularly the little bumps prob won't do much but keep you feeling how you've been and if that's not cutting it then you'd do better (at reaching your goal) by doubling up.

I've seen opiate naives eat 40 mg with no ill effect, other than being floored for 6 hours and a bit queasy.

Are you on any other meds?

I warn you that this is a slippery slope, however. If you are prescribed them for pain and anticipate being on them for some time you don't want to fuck up your tolerance and run out. That's how ppl get in heroin ime

You'd be safe doing a 20 me thinks. But the thinker in this situation has made less than good thinking in the past so ymmv...

If you want to play it safe you can try 15mg but if you've been taking it regularly the little bumps prob won't do much but keep you feeling how you've been and if that's not cutting it then you'd do better (at reaching your goal) by doubling up.

I've seen opiate naives eat 40 mg with no ill effect, other than being floored for 6 hours and a bit queasy.

Are you on any other meds?

I warn you that this is a slippery slope, however. If you are prescribed them for pain and anticipate being on them for some time you don't want to fuck up your tolerance and run out. That's how ppl get in heroin ime
No no other meds. Just cbd and weed and not really any major health concerns

In my opinion, I am not a doctor and I don't play one on TV, you could safely go to 20 but you might want to wait until tomorrow mornings first dose of you rly want to feel it. In my experience, after you've started for the day it doesn't get much more thrilling. I guess if you wanted you could try 25-30 mg on your next dose and see how it feels
It's unlikely you'd get any negative repercussions from redosing after 3 hours of 10mg

In my opinion, I am not a doctor and I don't play one on TV, you could safely go to 20 but you might want to wait until tomorrow mornings first dose of you rly want to feel it. In my experience, after you've started for the day it doesn't get much more thrilling. I guess if you wanted you could try 25-30 mg on your next dose and see how it feels
It's unlikely you'd get any negative repercussions from redosing after 3 hours of 10mg
Yeah that’s what ima try I’m almost at 4 Hours so ima take the 10mg and then try what you said tomorrow after I’ve had some time I wonder if Tylenol will help potentiate it seems to help with me. But I know that’s not harm reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.