💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
STFU I'm hittingon chicks
49_1_b_1379_1.jpg

Does psychopath really mean = you are the hero of your own story and other people are just npc s. Idk, even in Star Wars kotor I went from full light to full darkness in the absolute end.

Yeeeeeeeea my boy is still yo yepping. What's up kid. How you been?
Thanks man, I'm doing good. It's been a minute so a lot has changed. Old school Memphis rap is being given credit for modern hip hop. Even if you don't like the modern trap, it's still pretty cool to see where it all came from. Are you still in Memphis? I left Colorado and I'm back in the dirty South. What's good?

Thanks man, I'm doing good. It's been a minute so a lot has changed. Old school Memphis rap is being given credit for modern hip hop. Even if you don't like the modern trap, it's still pretty cool to see where it all came from. Are you still in Memphis? I left Colorado and I'm back in the dirty South. What's good?
Bro, on a super serious note....almost every hit hip hop song has sounds, style or beats from Memphis. It's crazy. I knew when I was young that 3-6 would eventually be huge but not like this. I'm glad they are getting their due though for sure. About 9 or 10 old school underground rappers have sued DJ paul and juicy because a lot of what's being sampled etc is these dudes and they all have credits on certain shit.

I was super cool listening to three six @13 to get amped up before baseball, basketball and football games.

Memphis has always had an extremely deep and talented pit of rappers/writers/producers. Home of the blues/sun studios etc.

Respect to you for seeing that shit.

Yea man a lot has changed on my end too. Unfortunately my geographical location is one the things that has not changed. I am still in memphis. I am 5 years clean from opiates. 3 years and some months from alcohol. Fucked up on benzos this past summer after a few years off those but I am back to just the marijuana now. Oh, and psychedelics. But life is good man. I'm alive, so many aren't and lord knows I have seen plenty much better than me pass.

What area are you in now?

Where ya been all of my life
I need you bad
I been searching for ya
That gold ol stuff
I cant get enough
You know I been jonesin for ya

Bro, on a super serious note....almost every hit hip hop song has sounds, style or beats from Memphis. It's crazy. I knew when I was young that 3-6 would eventually be huge but not like this. I'm glad they are getting their due though for sure. About 9 or 10 old school underground rappers have sued DJ paul and juicy because a lot of what's being sampled etc is these dudes and they all have credits on certain shit.

I was super cool listening to three six @13 to get amped up before baseball, basketball and football games.

Memphis has always had an extremely deep and talented pit of rappers/writers/producers. Home of the blues/sun studios etc.

Respect to you for seeing that shit.

Yea man a lot has changed on my end too. Unfortunately my geographical location is one the things that has not changed. I am still in memphis. I am 5 years clean from opiates. 3 years and some months from alcohol. Fucked up on benzos this past summer after a few years off those but I am back to just the marijuana now. Oh, and psychedelics. But life is good man. I'm alive, so many aren't and lord knows I have seen plenty much better than me pass.

What area are you in now?
That's incredibly awesome to hear! I'm glad you see the connection with the music too and I'm sure you can appreciate it more being in that area. And to know that you are keeping up with your sobriety is really inspiring. With the exception of a small lapse and my current alcohol binge that just ended (I think?) I've kept off the hard stuff for a long time too. It feels good to appreciate life in the light of sobriety. Keep up the good work!

My partner and I moved and are currently in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.