💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
f6b838e4d4f84c32c9c894f555aa32e7.png

57508a783ab9e19b5c6d5673e13b9ccb.jpg

Gosh, I miss snow.
oh nooo its the fox

"Speak facking English mate!"
Veneficus scriptor nuntius prior scripta in cubiculo vidi murum, qui male bastardis
I saw in the chamber: and the Sorcerer's written first, the messenger of the wall, those who are sick are bastard
:unsure:

Hmm, I no longer remember what I was trying to say as I was high as balls when I wrote that... but it certainly wasn't that.

Hey it made sense to me....
What does that say?
Open to interpretation and context?
IDK, curious.

Yeah i can't sleep past half a day either. Mine was about 3 days up too. Maybe 4.
with covid I slept in mostly 36 hours in a row, only waking up for about 1-2 minutes at a time.

with benzos I can do 14-24-36 hours.

withdrawal can also render a long sleep it off period

insomnia is a worse issue with me however :(

I just woke up after close to 12 hours of sleep. It felt so good.

NEED HYPNOTICS

No one deserves death, shit head.
I have a buddhist perspective on life and death, so my saying would be more like "Everyone deserves death". Namely life is suffering and non-existence is nirvana/pleasure aka the natural alleviation of suffering/the right time for it to end.

Hence why avoiding unpleasant sensations/situations in life, seeking sensory stimulus etc. lead to suffering.

Dying is easy for any of us... try living and let live... if one can do that then one can be whateva one wishes (or thinks they are)

fe08r5aourt21.jpg

What about people who leave fresh meat on a dry goods shelf instead of putting it back when they decide they don't want it?

God those people are scum.

Same with the ones that do it with refrigerated dairy products.

They deserve no less than beheading.

I can't wait till this quarantine is over so I can fuck off forever from this forum. It's either I leave, or admin's start paying me to post.

Heh,

I recall the admin closing the lounge because it was a hateful place , it was just the main active moderator and his buddies trolling though.

Not much changes, just be yourself and don't let the bastards grind you down.

Yeah Gloomp, don't let some hate get you down, I think you're cool and I enjoy your contributions.

Hey it made sense to me....
What does that say?
Open to interpretation and context?
IDK, curious.

I'm happy it meant something to you. I wish I remember what it meant to me. :D I was on some shit that night, and was very amused by myself.

Yeah Gloomp, don't let some hate get you down, I think you're cool and I enjoy your contributions.

I'm happy it meant something to you. I wish I remember what it meant to me. :D I was on some shit that night, and was very amused by myself.
I have a buddhist perspective on life and death, so my saying would be more like "Everyone deserves death". Namely life is suffering and non-existence is nirvana/pleasure aka the natural alleviation of suffering/the right time for it to end.

Hence why avoiding unpleasant sensations/situations in life, seeking sensory stimulus etc. lead to suffering.

fe08r5aourt21.jpg

Thatz a lotta hitz of L I should think.

Status
Not open for further replies.