💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall wanna hear something insane

The coworker I chilled with and shared my true druggy personality with from TN is being divorced by his wife because she thinks that everytime he went drinking with me he was actually meeting a chick and cheating on her. She has never seen me so she thinks I'm a girl named Nicki or something.

I said wtf man give her my number tell her to call me, but she never did. So I think there may be more to this, but still WHAAAAAT

I ended a marriage guys. That's how fucking hot I am so watch out girls.

Yall wanna hear something insane

The coworker I chilled with and shared my true druggy personality with from TN is being divorced by his wife because she thinks that everytime he went drinking with me he was actually meeting a chick and cheating on her. She has never seen me so she thinks I'm a girl named Nicki or something.

I said wtf man give her my number tell her to call me, but she never did. So I think there may be more to this, but still WHAAAAAT

I ended a marriage guys. That's how fucking hot I am so watch out girls.
Smokin HOT baby!
look out!

Damn, that sounds like a paranoid chick with trust issues and maybe in the end he'll be better off. I have to believe her jealousy was causing problems anyway.

Oh yeah he's telling me more about it and she is insane. He said he also did some bad shit in an effort to tell both sides (which is something I respect him for he's always been an honest dude) but still she is sounding pretty intense. Told him when the whole thing goes through I'll fly back and fund a nice old fashioned bender. I really feel for the guy, one of the few real friends I can say I've had. Good father from what I've seen too.

Your coworker’s wife is cheating on him, so she suspects he is doing the same!

Same old story, told a trillion times!

“Blessed be thee that live in a trusting relationship. For, they know where their dicks and pussies have been.”

— I think the book of Job 3:24

— Wizard

That's kinda what I thought too. Like she wanted an excuse to leave, but from talking to him more about it I kinda don't think that's the case. At least not the her cheating part

Used to not be allowed in the building but now we on the roof top
Used to not be allowed in the building but now we on the roof top
Slow money just better than gettin' no money, learn to get good show money, that's yo money

sub-buzz-10799-1519228810-2.jpg

@Gloomp

Your coworker’s wife is cheating on him, so she suspects he is doing the same!

Same old story, told a trillion times!

“Blessed be thee that live in a trusting relationship. For, they know where their dicks and pussies have been.”

— I think the book of Job 3:24

— Wizard

Yeah so often that's the case. Ir even if she didn't cheat on him, she's a cheater and can't comprehend how someone else wouldn't be.

He'll be SO much better off without her. He'll see that once he gets some time and distance and will look back at this as the thing that changed his life for the better, and count his lucky stars.

Yeah so often that's the case. Ir even if she didn't cheat on him, she's a cheater and can't comprehend how someone else wouldn't be.

He'll be SO much better off without her. He'll see that once he gets some time and distance and will look back at this as the thing that changed his life for the better, and count his lucky

I still feel bad though man. He's a great guy and father. Put a bit of a damper on my day after I stopped laughing about my weird involvement with the whole thing.

That's the last I'll say about it though out of respect, not my business to post about it here ya know.

Hello, devilsgospel! Nice to meet you. I'm a bit befuddled as to your role in my involvement with other members. Are you the drama curator on BL? We don't need hate, we need love. If everybody love each other, the world will be a better place. :)

Forrest Gloomp needs a professional white knight right about now. Forward your resume and any white knighting experience to his inbox, or any senior staff for consideration.

Not only do I not understand the meaning of this, I don't even understand the context of it. Is there some news story going on that I don't know about? Nice to meet you SS3! Check out my video where I discuss the current books im reading. Maybe we can start a book club, baby!

Where in NE are you from?

Somewhere stupid?

Heyooo.

I know you pride yourself on your intelligence - I'm just Joshing you.

But really, your posts are interesting. You spice this place up.

A bit creepy, but i can't judge. I do some stuffs only my therapist knows.

Hey.. hit me back.

Where in NE are you from?

Somewhere stupid?

Heyooo.

I know you pride yourself on your intelligence - I'm just Joshing you.

But really, your posts are interesting. You spice this place up.

A bit creepy, but i can't judge. I do some stuffs only my therapist knows.

Hey.. hit me back.

Thanks, bud! You're a good dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.