💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not as good as duster and n20 but it's better than paint... it hard to explains but it's fun at the time... not after tho

Ok well nitrous is the only one of those i've actually done so that doesn't tell me much.

I like nitrous but it'd have to a LOT better than nitrous before i'd go anywhere near the others.

I mean apart from nitrous not killing your brain, nitrous smells nice. The rest, as i said, headache inducing just being around.

The blua is pretty clear about dealing etc and aways has been. It's not about the individuals being affected by their own silliness, the board is affected or could be by slacking off on this.

1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
    1. attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or requesting information on how to do so;
    2. posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities
I'm pretty sure there would be one of two old cunts that were around when the yanks had the BR16 incident.

for schizopath
X9cWlmN.jpg

ooX4oSd.jpg

Hxtgb1I.jpg

Sigh yeah daisys right. Strictly speaking I don't see that talking about having been a dealer is supplying, but saying you continue to be walks a fine line.

And as for the future criminal activity rule, it's over the line.

Unless you can convince a higher up otherwise, i gotta ask that nobody talk about future criminal activity, including that you currently deal drugs in any capacity.

now i took my klonoppin and gabapentin im starting to wake up
Yes...David Paulides. I heard an interview from him on YouTube a few years ago describing all the people going missing in the national parks. None of those missing people are named on a list at all. When a person goes missing, their name is supposed to be listed. The FBI hurries up and swoops in and covers it up when families start looking for answers about how their child disappeared. Definitely something going on. I already know pretty much, but I’m not getting into it again.
facts glad ypu are woke

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH OK ROLLLLLLLLLLL CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL_>>>>>>>>> PENNSYLVANIA BUT WE SHUTTING DOWN FAST I HAVE A DR VISIT ON PHONE

Stupid fucking kratom. Stupid fucking 1.5 dose that makes me feel spaced out with no fucking buzz. Stupid fucking call of duty war zone with my can’t play for shit ass. Now I’m just on farm sim getting paranoid from pot.

Ok well nitrous is the only one of those i've actually done so that doesn't tell me much.

I like nitrous but it'd have to a LOT better than nitrous before i'd go anywhere near the others.

I mean apart from nitrous not killing your brain, nitrous smells nice. The rest, as i said, headache inducing just being around.
N20 for the win.... outher huffs are trash popers sux to

Status
Not open for further replies.