💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going on something else. That pissed off feeling I just had just created an amazing hook I’m going to finish now
With witch house raps try to go out of your comfort zones. The lyrics need to be occultist like and they dont have to rhyme for the most part.

f84p5vg4p7p41.jpg

Horrorcore is my absolute fave. But yeah its horrorcore like lyrics with near horrorcore like beats. Propably just less violent lyrics idk.

I wish the damn doctors was accepting intakes so I could just be honest about them helping my life I’ve rarely ever had Xanax it’s always been Clonazepam and Diazepam
Yeah, I can see them helping. I wish I could still use them without the psychotic withdrawals that I get from them after being on max 4mg xanor a day. 🖤 VALIUM🖤

I wish the damn doctors was accepting intakes so I could just be honest about them helping my life I’ve rarely ever had Xanax it’s always been Clonazepam and Diazepam
Intake? But yeah they are lifesavers for people who need them. And those two benzos are my favorites :)

Yeah I’ve already been to this doctor at another practice but without a new intake form they probably won’t do shit for me
Intake? But yeah they are lifesavers for people who need them. And those two benzos are my favorites :)

Whats an intake form tbh? I have no idea what it means :?

You on a perc? I just started drinking a long drink and feeling pretty fucking good.

Nah just 10mg Valium. Saving the other 5mg possibly for tonight maybe not maybe save it for tomorrow when the girl is home hahah 😂 intake form I guess is just shielding the doctor from people saying he was just handing out pills without seeing you. Cause the doctor knows me
Whats an intake form tbh? I have no idea what it means :?

You on a perc? I just started drinking a long drink and feeling pretty fucking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.