💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me there is a lot more to that, and it was not just her

Alright, I'm really not trying to get embroiled in something I may not fully understand. At least on the surface it very much looked like that. This is the abyss, where it's pretty much a free-for-all.

Alright, I'm really not trying to get embroiled in something I may not fully understand. At least on the surface it very much looked like that. This is the abyss, where it's pretty much a free-for-all.

Oh I understand you. I just want that to be known.

We're all good. I'm also partial to a little shit-flinging here in the abyss.

I need to explain myself.

Been bl since 2004.

Avoided the threads about particular drugs and comparing notes, don't find them interesting.

Don't have issue with general drug chat.

It's the dark web and rc and ppl seeming to be far too close to hunting something, if they had their own friends and weren't seeking selling they know what the deal is, not on bl (coz I dunno if TLB would be responsible hence be popular in jail ).

Narcs are going to be signing up as they always have being 18 single ready to party in your area or losers just wanting drugs, boring.

Not long ago saying dark web was where u could get drugs= ban.

Abyss was not exactly for drug talk I think just whatever bullshit plus cleaning up off topic rants like this one. but place so quiet guess it's the new ttys thread.

Too old to find dark web anything exciting, looks like eBay to me and ruins the fun.

What is ttys mean? Noob here. Thank you.

Talk To YourSelf you fuckin acorn

that's sweet I like shit like that...
I think it should be a tradition to keep the skull of a family member after they pass like on a shelf

When I die I want my family members to cut my tattooed skin off, tan it like leather and each keep one tattoo. If I'm married my wife has first dibs on the left palm or right hand because they're my favorite

I'm so fukkin metal

Talk To YourSelf you fuckin acorn

When I die I want my family members to cut my tattooed skin off, tan it like leather and each keep one tattoo. If I'm married my wife has first dibs on the left palm or right hand because they're my favorite

I'm so fukkin metal
put the tats on your leather or vest if u have one ...

alens.jpg

he always aptly reminds me of Londo Molari from babylon 5

Londo_motfl.jpg

fwiw ive been on BL since at least the height of the civil war - 1646 - tho my username was probably different back then. it was before wifi iirc

Meh join dates mean literally fuck all since there's about 2 ppl with them left.

Meh, bunch of boring middle aged grumpy farts anyway

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
Fuckin purple squirrels and Garfield and sludge monsters

Tom eating pills instead of chasing Jerry

hi mal, i don't like the way the coronabeer virus appears to have eaten you back to the bone there.

Status
Not open for further replies.