💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, I still can't sleep. I just popped a Zopiclone and it's almost 6am. Fuck me. Tomorrow is going to be a late start. I envy people that can sleep as soon as their head hits the pillow. Gonna watch Pacific Rim and try and drift off. Night BL.

1654.jpg

I mod him exactly as I would anyone else. I delete some of his posts, I merge his posts, send him a message when I need to. I have to do the same for many of you.

This is a community made up of many different people all with different personalities, all from different walks of life. we are also all on various drugs at all times. We have various mental health issues. It has served me well over the years to look through everything a see a persons character. Cap is loving and funny person and accepts his own shortcomings. He doesn't try to hide from them.

@devilsgospel , any infractions given can be looked at by admins and reversed if necessary. It can all be fixed. In the future try to report these things as they happen or at least message someone if you're having a problem.

@✿Dai₷y✿ , you tell me you think I'm doing a good job but then you say the problem is the Lounge mods? I don't really get it. We have been very open and responsive to any problems raised by anyone. Activity is way up since I started modding here. I feel like we've done a pretty good job making this a place everyone can feel comfortable and have fun.

@CoastTwoCoast , you like to talk shit, and that's fine. But you really ought to look in the mirror before you do. Reflect on the quirky beliefs and behaviors you have. The tantrums you've thrown. its Safe to say you've been no saint. So maybe try to work on yourself before you gang up on CH.

I am in a pretty shitty frame of mind, can't see that what is the state of affairs now being preferable to what we put time and energy into here especially Blue Phlame.

You remind me of him, at times, walking the tightrope of checks and balances, hope you come through for bluelight as there's more at stake than one swollen ego of a pampered smod relying on you.

This place means a lot, hope it continues for many in the future.

twice the luck with money, none left for with ladies.

Just a quick humblebrag.

First, manipulating words/sentences is incredibly easy. Its incredibly easy to give a person an impression that you want them to have.

Second, if you just dont see how I make trolling an art, well then you dont.

Last edited:
On average, less than 20 per cent of men have a penis larger than 6 inches. Those with a penis size closer to the seven inch mark are considered ‘very large’. Less than 3 per cent of men fall into this bracket.

+Seven inch = 3%? Huh.

Im starting to think I was born in the few percentages clubs.

Last edited:
It's sad when you're in your 30's shoplifting because you know you can't go another 10 years living like that.

I'm gonna die young and I know it and I don't care. Life is overrated. It's for the plebe breeders.
Nope. Somehow I developed a terrible shoplifting habit in my 30s and only as a child was I worse. I need to stop this shit because like you said I can't go on like this. Heck I don't want to go another day taking something from a shelf without paying and it is mainly health stuff.

Addiction tore my health and finances up so bad that is how I justified taking health stuff recently without paying but it eats at conscience and I understand it isn't helping others nor my own psychological wellness and karma if you can dig that.

Christ, I still can't sleep. I just popped a Zopiclone and it's almost 6am. Fuck me. Tomorrow is going to be a late start. I envy people that can sleep as soon as their head hits the pillow.

I feel you... when I was younger I fell asleep so easy, these days it's hard unless I'm really tired.

Nope. Somehow I developed a terrible shoplifting habit in my 30s and only as a child was I worse. I need to stop this shit because like you said I can't go on like this. Heck I don't want to go another day taking something from a shelf without paying and it is mainly health stuff.

Addiction tore my health and finances up so bad that is how I justified taking health stuff recently without paying but it eats at conscience and I understand it isn't helping others nor my own psychological wellness and karma if you can dig that.

I used to shoplift groceries all the time when I was on opiates. Anything I could fit in my coat or cargo pants, I got really good at it. I also used to steal bulk poppy seeds. I was like 28 I think. I got caught twice at 2 different stores, and one of them banned me but didn't call the cops (I go there all the time again now), and the other didn't even ban me and made me pay for them... though I pretended I didn't mean to, no idea why the guy didn't do more.

I don't do it anymore because I can afford not to now and it would be so dumb to get caught up for that. It's definitely a rush but just not worth it to me at all anymore.

When I got mad at my mom in my teens, I would storm out of the house and walk around the corner to Walgreens to steal lipgloss, all kinds of makeup. Took off the labels so I didn’t set off the alarm when I walked through the detector. I’d only buy a pack of gum to make it look like I bought something.

Those makeup corporations charge way too much anyway. Never ever got caught. Damn the man!

My dad is a popo, he would’ve kicked my ass if he knew.

I used to shoplift groceries all the time when I was on opiates. Anything I could fit in my coat or cargo pants, I got really good at it. I also used to steal bulk poppy seeds. I was like 28 I think. I got caught twice at 2 different stores, and one of them banned me but didn't call the cops (I go there all the time again now), and the other didn't even ban me and made me pay for them... though I pretended I didn't mean to, no idea why the guy didn't do more.

I don't do it anymore because I can afford not to now and it would be so dumb to get caught up for that. It's definitely a rush but just not worth it to me at all anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.