💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That just sounds scary! I'm more of a raver so I'd rather sing some happy tunes. I drove to Chester today and with 2x12 inch subs and 2 amps my car was loud!
tbf that sounds quite hard. But I might need to do this soon, people keep corrupting me though.
oh trust me if I'm at the club with the right drugs I can get down to techno too. It's just not like SOBER music for me you feel. ;)

I do like putting on some good live sets every now and then, electronic, hard techno etc. can be good. I just never got heavy into this music because I was never heavy into the club scene before.

I love noise, power electronics, death/black metal, electronic/techno at times (gotta be in the right mood). Ambient/field recordings are good too. I listen to a lot of off the wall shit.

I'm going to EAT BREAKFAST instead of DRUGS it's going to be awesome.

tbf that sounds quite hard. But I might need to do this soon, people keep corrupting me though.
oh that sounds amazing i wish i had friends putting more drugs in me

it's like PUT DRUGS IN HERE OMP OMP OMP

but for real though I won't do heroin/bupe ever again... and some other ones I just will never do again. For whatever reason. Like I never liked cocaine/crack. Seems pointless with meth everywhere now. And I don't like that one anymore too. I'm all about psychelics, weed, and DOWNERS I MISS MY DOWNERS

Fuck.... fuck my life. I can't stop with this overdrive shit.

I get boners in public and shit like I'm a teenager. All over again. That's what going manic is like. Fucking manic overdrive shit is real.

I would take some more alprazolam but I don't HAVE to. I'm not GOING to. I won't even bring it with me. FUCK.

This is brought to you by the TAKE ALL THE DRUGS campaign especially the benzos those are some good shit. Just don't overdo the hypnotics that shit BITES DOGGOS' BALLS.

I did have four beers last night. That shouldn't be fucking me up. It's quitting stuff like dxm I think. I really shouldn't do so much dxm. COME ON CPT gotta surface for water w/ your brain sometimes :| fuuuuuuck

Maybe I should go stare at my benzos and cry because I won't let myself take them and then just go about my day. I'm so sick minded for having something that will help and not using it. This isn't normal. I know.

I was taking at least 30mg DXM a day for like the past week and I just recently stopped and I actually feel really good. It almost always gives me an afterglow rather than any kind of withdrawal. Then again I'm probably not using it enough to cause dependence.

Now i will find peace of mind
Finally found a way of thinking
Tried the rest found the best
Stormy day won't find me sinking

I can't conceal it like I know I did before
I got to tell you now the ship is ready
Waiting on the shore.

Dare to look face the test on the eve
When you set sailing
What you've learned what you've earned
Ship of joy will stop you failing.

I can't conceal it like I know I did before
I got to tell you now the ship is ready
Waiting on the shore.

Wind is high so am I
As the shore sinks in the distance.
Dreams unfold seek the gold.
Gold that's brighter than sunlight.

Sail away see the day
Dawning on a new horizon
Gold's insight shining bright
Brighter than the sun that's rising.

3000 sails on high are straining in the wind
A raging sea below is this voyage coming to an end ?

oh my god that was beautiful <3

please repost in words, i think people would love it

is that something you wrote hylight?

ok doggos i'm gonna have 1 more dab and go because I was a good doggo and didn't take any dxm or benzos

and I AM LOVED and IT'S GOING TO BE ALRIGHT

58fJscZ.jpg

Still so.high i forgot.it is still feb

Wow

Time doesnt fly by during some fun its fucking awesome SANICGOFAST

Smoking weed now, trying to stay calm this time, no anxiety, I'll see whether it works, perhaps is the cow shit mixed with my bricked weed that is generating my anxiety, I don't like cows

I'm out of kratom, out of money until my federal refund or work check comes, and in the grips of probation.

At least I have tobacco and food.

And 38 Adderall and a ball of coke hehehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.