💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck is is is everyone talking about? I have been reading through pages of nonsense and am completely lost. Is this what drug addiction looks like. Fuck! Just nonsense, I should have listened to Nancy Reagan and said NO!

JK, lol, hahaha! This whole thread looks like the mind of someone with Tourette’s! Thanks @Captain.Heroin

This my 50th post!
LOL

literally I've been on a 2+ month long drug binge

tenor.gif

I'm late again I missed lots of sensible conversation!

I did a bad thing and got on it again, now wired on crack and in bed, in the arms of the man who I was supposed to be 'just friends' with. Oops.

Some heroin would indeed be nice right now. Oh well. I need to stop doing this on a school night.

What the fuck is is is everyone talking about? I have been reading through pages of nonsense and am completely lost. Is this what drug addiction looks like. Fuck! Just nonsense, I should have listened to Nancy Reagan and said NO!

JK, lol, hahaha! This whole thread looks like the mind of someone with Tourette’s! Thanks @Captain.Heroin

This my 50th post!

Yep. If you had enough drugs it makes perfect sense! I blame the @Captain.Heroin

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you

That man is pulling a giant turd! Evil, just evil!

Sexy?
It's an incredibly sexy movie IIRC

banned in Australia

L.A. Zombie, the latest movie from Canadian filmmaker Bruce LaBruce, has been banned from The Melbourne International Film Festival. The announcement was made after the film was officially selected by the festival and announced in its catalogue.

we have incredibly sexy 1st amendment rights here

Status
Not open for further replies.