💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think in this case you need to not be helped. I prefer you manically happy to suicidally depressed.
yeah I do but the world doesn't

i used to work have a job have an income i'm just broken now BORK

so um

should I adult or keep adolescenting

you know what whatever words you use just keep me happy i like rolling and taking psychedelics and holing and tripping and raving and rolling in the dirt/sand/gravel/cement/clubfloordancing/fuckingggggggggggggggggggggggg

You'll have to adult at some point, but if you're getting by, then you could put it off a little longer.

I like all that stuff too. I figured out a way to adult and also do those things. I'm pretty good at adulting, not the best, but more than adequate. I feel like a forever kid though. Definitely tripping is a big part of it, and also just doing a lot of playing (music, festivals, trip days with friends, etc) when I can, and making time for it specifically.

The abyss
Always on the edge
If I jump
There is nothing amiss

Do I remain here...? On the brink?
There is no turning back
Perched atop a pebble
Any unbalance brings the sink

There is another option
The abyss is no more or less deep or dark as me
As I jump there is the deafening wind roar
With ease I begin to soar

Circling the vacuum
I spy those crippled by fear
The damned knows nothing from whence I came
Only that over the eons
My presence requires fuel others dare not consume

Save one eat one
That is the protocol
If they cannot afford this
They will all ultimately fall

💩

You'll have to adult at some point, but if you're getting by, then you could put it off a little longer.

I like all that stuff too. I figured out a way to adult and also do those things. I'm pretty good at adulting, not the best, but more than adequate. I feel like a forever kid though. Definitely tripping is a big part of it, and also just doing a lot of playing (music, festivals, trip days with friends, etc) when I can, and making time for it specifically.
Why can't I just party for another few decades and off myself SERIOUSLY

Some people do that. You have to have some way to support it, though, hence adulting. Or perhaps you could acquire a trust fund? Or a sugar daddy?

Don't dose it daily or even every other day for long... withdrawal is pretty bad for some people. Personally I find it far easier to deal with than opiate withdrawal and it doesn't seem anywhere neara s severe as benzo withdrawal but some people say it's worse than GHB and basically anything else. Either way sucks to be addicted to stuff. Also the effectiveness wanes fairly quickly with daily use. I keep it to once a week now, I have found every third day sustainable but it eventually develops some physical dependence. But keeps working well forever. At least for me, seems like people react in different ways to phenibut.

Don't dose it daily or even every other day for long... withdrawal is pretty bad for some people. Personally I find it far easier to deal with than opiate withdrawal and it doesn't seem anywhere neara s severe as benzo withdrawal but some people say it's worse than GHB and basically anything else. Either way sucks to be addicted to stuff. Also the effectiveness wanes fairly quickly with daily use. I keep it to once a week now, I have found every third day sustainable but it eventually develops some physical dependence. But keeps working well forever. At least for me, seems like people react in different ways to phenibut.

Yeah I used it twice in a row earlier in the week and it didn't relax me and was actually highly unpleasant on my stomach. Took 4 days off and I have nothing to do tomorrow so I'm chillin on it.

Not a trick question

Like 1/3 a bottle of cognac (when I posted this, I have less now)

I can go for 1 more drink but I took some phenibut too so lets see how that goes
If you don't have much save it for night night

If you have lots DO ALL THE DRUGS

alcoholism killed my ex tho so not tryin to be a buzzkill just real talk

Why can't I just party for another few decades and off myself
Another few decades? Fuck... no need to off oneself (not for me)... unless you's a youngin' (which I doubt).
Ohhhh, I get it I think.
You mean like becoming capn H for reals before one gets to....
I dont know what im going on about.
My bad.
Nothing like a good few more decades of knowledgeable and responsible use. I could d with this.
One
will suck D for food
I got a nutty bar and a brownie....
;)

I can go for 1 more drink but I took some phenibut too so lets see how that goes
I took 1.3g phen and 2g kratom for breakfast (6:30A) before work. about 11:30 i took 2g more of krat and by noon i was on.

Last edited:
de28a7bc763e4afe8f1dd0485c452a97.jpg

I don't think I can get rid of my wife and stay with my mistress.

Status
Not open for further replies.