💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My own mind is my own worst enemy. It works against me. It seeks me out in a dead state every day. Every day I cannot live up to my own death is an indignity.

It's no surprise to me I am my own worst enemy
Cause every now and then I kick the living shit out of me
A smoke alarm is going off and there's a cigarette
Still burning

Please tell me why
The car is in the front yard and I'm
Sleeping with my clothes on
Came in through the window last night
And you're gone gone

source.gif

That is right!

You guys need some mothering.
it is built into me.
what can I say.

You would rather no one give a shit I take it?

I'm craving something. I don't know whether to get either: a bag of mixed mints, a bag of butter mintoes, a bottle of red wine, a megapack of meat-flavor crisps or 2 creme caramels. Without a strict plan of action I fear I'll buy all of them :cautious:

I'm craving something. I don't know whether to get either: a bag of mixed mints, a bag of butter mintoes, a bottle of red wine, a megapack of meat-flavor crisps or 2 creme caramels. Without a strict plan of action I fear I'll buy all of them :cautious:

*rye bread/red wine...

:sneaky:

Reactions: CFC

red wine and chips!

Reactions: CFC
I went for the wine, managed to restrict myself from anything else. Will try not to drink the whole thing. I drank a bottle yesterday in under 30 mins which isn't ideal...

I might also push the boat out and have a buttery scone for the salt fix tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.