• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

⫸STICKY⫷ 🎥 How to add videos on Bluelight 🎬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ds

Bluelight Crew
Howdy my fellow wantings to add videos to Bluelight brothers and sisters,

So you are either in this thread because you want to learn how to add videos on Bluelight, or it is because you are stalking me.. Don't be shy. Actually I am desperate. I have asthma so I don't run fast..

Ok, so.. JUST FOR YOU I dusted off my Microsoft Paint skillz and came up with a very questionable picture (if you can decipher my 'fallow this line thing to that line and that line to way over there to that box'. Which if done right and preferably after eating a son how to add videos to Bluelight, but will also type you through the how to do its. (If you don't feel like reading then tough shit).

First off, lets hit up Youtube (Pretty sure any video sharing site would do, you would have to experiment with it some). and while we are there lets type in : Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb.
Next lettuce🥬 select the Pink Floyd/Comfortably Numb version that has the prism. (if you don't know what that is then it is this
hHlHhY3.png
<--looking one.

Once you are there, look below the actual Pink Floyd 'prism/
hHlHhY3.png
' video (not hard lmao look underneath the video where you see the 👍 👎) . For a button that looks like
thD58H9.png
. Click the button AND CLICK COPY!!

Now, 🥬lettuce return to Bluelight and for the sake of this demonstration we are going to head over to The Lounge to the thread: What are you listening to V. Tonight on blurlight. Scroll down to the bottom like you would when you go to make a post. Next take a look at the toolbar.

aTrTnYe.png

🥬lettuce look for the one that most resembles 'upload a media file'. Hmmmmmm... Now I'm going to take a wild guess but I think it is this one:
VaugGff.png

Click the damn thing and the easiest thing to do in the entire world is hold Control or the [Ctrl] key on your keyboard and press the letter V at the same time, so its {Ctrl] + [V] and press the [Enter] key. Once you get good enough at it you can do it in 1 fell swoop. (we are pretty much going to paste the link there, so you could also right click in the text box and select paste).

Now you might be wondering that aftering going through my guide lmao where the fuck is the video?? WELL HOLD ON JIMMY! !!

Look towards the upper right-hand side of the 'post comment' text box for the clickable thing:
OXbwGZ9.png

THERE!

You should see your video if you fallowed this fucking awesome guide. You can then click the
OXbwGZ9.png
thing again to go back and edit or add on to your post, and next thing click...

VHasRHA.png

And there you have it. You offically posted your first video. Well done. Now in the thread that we had went to earlier in The Lounge show me what you are listening to (besides Pink Floyd)
-----------------------------------

For those that cannot seem to wait then here is my badass Microsoft Paint D'swikihow guide.
HA You read through it anyway. lmao, well here it is. :
fvmAQTE.png

Happy video posting, and please stick to the BLUA while sharing videos.

-D's

Status
Not open for further replies.