What to grocery shop for since everything is poison ?

FallenOne86

Bluelighter
What's your meal plans looking like? I mean with all this inflation and grocery stores not having much options. Besides everything seems like it's being poisoned man nothing tastes the same anymore these mother fuckers are seriously killing us man it doesn't matter what I do I stay fat I feel like grocery stores have shit food. My friend was lean up until she moved here then she gained 20 pounds after only a month. And when she went back home to Denmark she lost the weight again. She even agrees American food got her fat.. America sucks! Then again so do the elites but I ain't gonna get into that cuz people are way too sensitive and in denial

Chicken, broccoli, rice, flax and hemp oil primarily. Also some lentil and chickpea dishes

Try brining chicken with spices, its great
I'm definitely stocked up on chicken. So what about red meats? Is there still a recall going on with the red meat because I've been dying for some steak!

I'm sure red meats are fine in moderation to keep saturated fats down, as long as you're cooking your own food from scratch and getting good ingredients you can easily avoid the bullshit of processed foods. Hit a farmers market if you have one in your area, sometimes they have locally raised meats besides just veg

I'm sure red meats are fine in moderation to keep saturated fats down, as long as you're cooking your own food from scratch and getting good ingredients you can easily avoid the bullshit of processed foods. Hit a farmers market if you have one in your area, sometimes they have locally raised meats besides just veg
Farmers market is where it's at bro yep! Thanks for that tip!

What's your meal plans looking like? I mean with all this inflation and grocery stores not having much options. Besides everything seems like it's being poisoned man nothing tastes the same anymore these mother fuckers are seriously killing us man it doesn't matter what I do I stay fat I feel like grocery stores have shit food. My friend was lean up until she moved here then she gained 20 pounds after only a month. And when she went back home to Denmark she lost the weight again. She even agrees American food got her fat.. America sucks! Then again so do the elites but I ain't gonna get into that cuz people are way too sensitive and in denial
farmer markets-in a vegetables and fruits- lot of nitrats probably,but better than a food store....the cattle, a livestock is been feeding with crap also,,fish from the sea is full of plastic and all kind of waste....everything is polluted.....eat less.....forgot about bodybuilding and eat vegetarian food and do yoga.....but if u bodybuilder freak-buy powder supplements and eat them i guess......a lot people around the world got nothing to eat at all-even junk food and just starving.....Eat less-that is my advice

i mostly stick to whole foods (avoiding the "dirty dozen" fruits/veg) and read the label carefully on any prepared foods.

i assess the label based on the amount of filler ingredients. if it contains soybean oil i'll avoid if possible, because the only reason for soybean anything to be in anything that isn't tofu... is to control costs for the manufacturer.

i'm also looking at the macro breakdown. generally, fats and protein are proxies for quality. for example, i buy ready-made broth. they're all in a similar price range and there is "chicken broth" in the same container as "bone broth" but the difference is the former has 1g of protein per cup while the latter has 9g.

finally, organic food is not always healthier. some organic/vegan/whatever foods are garbage and they're just hoping nobody with any sense reads the label. also not worth paying for the fad foods like coconut water or artisan sprouted grains pumpernickel loaf.

the market is a battlefield for the mind. supermarkets are some of the most surveilled retail spaces, and it's not just loss mitigation. they have eyes on everyone to analyze behaviour and figure out how to get you to buy the junk food from powerful multinationals like Nestle. discipline is needed as a shopper.

better just get what you can at the farmer's market where you can look your butcher in the eye.

Yeah this is definitely the devil's playground so my hopes and dreams are gone fuck this world is all I can say lol if I was God I'd just do us all a favor and wipe out all the greedy evil mother fuckers on the top that cause nothing but destruction in our food supplies and our well being. So the industrial military complex, CIA.. all those mothers fuckers can go bye bye for damn sure! That's just my two cents

Best thing to do is eat fresh fruits and vegetables, unprocessed meat, dairy and rice. Mainly the middle the store is all processed crap. Which makes up the majority the store. That's why most of the food you buy makes you feel unhealthy.

Best thing to do is eat fresh fruits and vegetables, unprocessed meat, dairy and rice. Mainly the middle the store is all processed crap. Which makes up the majority the store. That's why most of the food you buy makes you feel unhealthy.
Okay unprocessed meat I need to look for. I eat plenty of rice and as far as dairy I love my yogurt and Fair Life milk. Is Fair Life milk still safe to drink because those assholes with an agenda spoiled some of the milk so I know they sad watch out for some of the milk I hope Fair Life isn't one of the brands that was targeted. Does anyone know?

If you live in the US, Emigrate...

I don't understand this mentality. If you buy whole foods and avoid the "dirty dozen" unless they are organic + read labels on the premade products you do buy, how are you being poisoned?

If all you eat are packaged dinners like frozen pizzas or whatever, then of course you're being poisoned.

If you buy actual vegetables, cut them, and prepare meals, I don't see how it's hard to eat relatively healthy. What am I missing?

No matter what I eat in a given day, I always include a couple of fruits and a couple of vegetables. I generally eat whole grain bread and I don't eat much red meat.

Then again, I love bacon & sausage & eggs & biscuits w/gravy. I consume a lot of dairy and I definitely have a taste for sweets. I just don't eat huge amounts of anything. I rarely drink a soda and drink my coffee black.

Do your research and buy what you think is least harmful.

At the end of the day, it will probably come down to buying fresh produce, as well as freshly butchered meat if you can get it.

Once you start having a healthy diet, you will notice how badly processed foods effected you. I get into a bad mood and become sluggish after I eat spaghetti, now, and NO WAY I would EVER get more than a half slice of cake.

I don't understand this mentality. If you buy whole foods and avoid the "dirty dozen" unless they are organic + read labels on the premade products you do buy, how are you being poisoned?

If all you eat are packaged dinners like frozen pizzas or whatever, then of course you're being poisoned.

If you buy actual vegetables, cut them, and prepare meals, I don't see how it's hard to eat relatively healthy. What am I missing?
'Navigating the checkout lane in search of healthy options could be a challenge, according to researchers at the University of California, Davis, who found that 70% of foods and beverages at checkout are unhealthy. For snack-sized options, an even higher proportion were unhealthy — 89%.'
^^

You could have a store ¼ the size of this place and that is all you need to contain good food to buy. Most everything is crap.

Does your land have background value map, the type of soil also matter's a bit, but specifically the polluntant's and their concentrattion's found?
The one here is specific for PFAS and its relatives. But there lots of other toxic product's in your food, GlyFosaat the most wellknown, then those from an exterbal source. Some regular farmer's even put PFAS on your Apple, for the shine.

So safest seem's to buy from un-polluted region's. Biological farmed, and if you could filter out the pollutant's. From the rainwater the greenhouse's use for irregation. That may even be better. A non fossil fuel heated or cold greenhouse off-course.

Don't worry, I am in the red zone all my life, about 1/5 of the country is. Which means within a radius of 50 km off Chemours.

Last edited:
You could have a store ¼ the size of this place and that is all you need to contain good food to buy. Most everything is crap.
True.
But if you're paying attention you can eat pretty well. For example I eat mostly plant & animal products that are still recognizable as such. Very little processed food. I hardly ever eat microwaveable meals, chips/crisps, or fast food. I haven't eaten at a McDonald's in over 40 years and I don't miss it at all.