• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: aLL aBoArD tHe MoThErShiP 👽🛸

Sorry for my continued neglect of certain conversations. I am very well but busy as hell.

My health continues to noticeably improve. My wife and I are renovating our bathroom with the only tub and shower in the house. I doing all the heaviest stuff. We spent a lot of time preparing for this week when we planned to start tearing things down, and on Monday, I chiseled off the first bathtub tile. It turned out that most of these tiles were very difficult to remove and required many hours of intense hammering at all kinds of difficult angles. The activity maxed my heart rate and bathed my body in sweat within just a few minutes, and I did this for a few hours for three days in a row. The tile is gone now, and so is much of the wallboard, much of which had to be destroyed with the tile attached to it. It's rather amazing that after this tremendous stress (relative to what I'm used to), I am feeling great. I have minor aches all over my body, bruises on my hands, and a swollen elbow from where I smacked it against a 2x4 while trying to rip part of the wall out, but my chronic inflammation symptoms are very mild!

Last week on Monday, I took 20 g worth of my new peruvianus cactus preparation to compare it against the same dose of my reliable terschekii. The trip was very weak and disappointing. It sucks that this new material is weak, but it also felt very different. I noticed that certain things I like about the terschekii experience were deemphasized, and most curiously, the peruvianus effects developed over a very different time course. There is a fascinating discussion that deserves to be had here, but to be brief, my hypothesis is that the cactus mucilage can have a time-release type effect on the mescaline in teas. This obviously changes the time course of effects but might also explain the subjective differences observed between different cacti. (The "other alkaloids" may not be so important here.)

I was bummed to learn my new material was weak and also that it lacked emphasis of certain things I really like about terschekii. The other thing that bummed me was that I'd been over 4 weeks without a trip and was concerned about keeping my inflammatory symptoms at bay in advance of our big bathroom project. Anyway, I debated taking another trip on Friday, perhaps with something of known dosage like 2C-E. Then, the morning after my weak trip, I felt surprisingly good and could tell that "weak" dose had after-effects more consistent with a bigger dose. I hesitated tripping again on Friday, but my wife strongly encouraged me to do so. So on Friday, I drank the other 55 g of this peruvianus preparation. This seemed about as strong as 25 g of terschekii (est. 200 mg mescaine sulfate equivalent), maybe, but again, different aspects were emphasized differently. I enjoyed my day immensely, going for a walk, spending time working in our garden, taking a nice shower, and other things I like to do when tripping. I had some delightful erotic fantasy in there as well. One possible benefit of the peruvianus over the terschekii is that I don't seem to get as much anorexia.
On the 20 g, I actually ate dinner at around T+5 because I assumed I'd already reached the peak and found myself wanting to eat. It was very weird to eat a big meal while still coming up on mescaline, but I did and was fine. On the 55 g, I didn't eat much until T+9 or so, but my appetite was pretty well established even before I reached the peak.

Anyway, I'm very glad I took my wife's advice and tripped again. This week has been amazing even as it has been exhausting.

I wish you luck.
When the weather stabilizes to consistent, predictable beautiful purge of spring in southern Finland, I am also intending to trip.
Until then, I am going to yell to the stupid fucking snow clouds.

874dc35f411cd6e8c29e8b3a8ea34f0534e64b8aa51a2b702044bbc187f1412b_1.jpg

Had a really nice experience with 5-MeO-MiPT recently. I pre-loaded with phenibut (never tried this before) and had a little bit of full-spectrum yohimbe extract and some kava extract.

It came on really slowly over a couple of hours almost like DOC, and then held steady for 8.5hrs. It was full and rich, not at all thin or lacking cognitively. It was quite emotionally rich, too. My only side effects were constant mild head pressure and flatulence. I've never before had an experience with it with this trajectory or richness and don't know what to attribute it to, but 10/10.

I went to mescaland yesterday!

I drank tea prepared from around 60 g dried of some T. Pachanoi that I'm trialling. This is a different material than the T. Peruvianus I reported on above. This stuff was apparently more potent, but like the Peruvianus the product was heavy in mucilage and the time course of the trip developed very differently from the T. Terschekii I've been using as my reference. I hypothesize that the Terschekki has much less mucilage, and that cactus mucilage binds the alkaloids and slows their absorption in the gut.

With my Terschekkii, the time course is roughly as follows: T+1:00 GI effects peak (possible nausea); T+2:00 peripheral effects peak; T+3:00 introspective peak; T+4:00 complete development with full visuals, maximum stimulation/euphoria, etc. A 4 hour come up is pretty long, but it usually feels worth the wait. With this mucilage heavy T. Pachanoi, the come up took much longer! I felt an introspective peak at T+5 hours or so, and at around T+7 hours I thought I was done until another wave crested which brought out some decent OEVs. I was still going strong at T+10 hours, and then dropped off rather abruptly, feeling pretty much down at around t+14 hours. This trip does run a bit longer than the T. Terschekii but mostly trades the long plateau for a long and easy come-up instead.

My body felt quite good with my only real complaint being a persistent gut irritability. I did not have any nausea, and the tremor and muscle tension were mild and transient. I didn't get to sleep until a bit late and had to wake up in five hours. I had a headache, but it didn't get in the way of doing some chores. Then I ate and then napped for a couple hours, and my headache was gone when I woke up. The rest of today has been euphoric and even mildly trippy with noticeable color enhancement persisting.

For me, the eyes-open experience with a visually active dose of mescaline is unlike anything else because the visual changes are so solid and convincing. The whole landscape transforms into a kind of exaggerated fantastic version of itself---mescaland! It's been a long time since I've hit this level with a cactus tea, even before my 11 year hiatus.

The trip itself was a real mixed bag. I had a lot of emotional baggage going in, and I definitely felt like I was working through that. And then right in the middle of the peak, my wife came home from work in a dreadful mood, despite know what I was doing. This amped up my anxiety in a big way unfortunately, and yet every time I interacted with her I could tell she was even more anxious than me. I put most all of my energy into helping her unwind, and I felt emotionally drained by the end of it. This didn't stop me from enjoying the amazing visuals that came about in the later stages, but it left me feeling pretty bad about things until I was able to clear the air with her later today. Thankfully I now feel satisfied and whole and am basking in the after-glow.

Oh yeah, and my wife requested to take cactus with me on our upcoming anniversary. She wants good visuals peaking at sunset. I think about 80-85 g of this material should do us nicely. :)

Oh yeah, and my wife requested to take cactus with me on our upcoming anniversary. She wants good visuals peaking at sunset. I think about 80-85 g of this material should do us nicely. :)
You may consider pre-gaming w/a 5-HT3 inhibitor like Ondansetron (Zofran) or similar. Or maybe some ginger could help, and cannabis of course if you and/or the wife are into it. Helps soothe the stomach all of these things, and 5HT3 is the serotonin receptor subtype responsible for nausea. If your wife is prone to stomach ailments the way my girlfriend is, these things will help a lot with a substance like mescaline and its related compounds.

Last edited:
i just had a phenomenal 2cb trip from a new batch i just grabbed

it was sooo good i cant even start to tell ya
Oh I know. Around here there's a bunch of these red Super Marios and Green Rolexes and it kinda reminds me of the good old rave days of throwing back a couple of pressies and dancing and all night. (You know, when you're basically Pac-Man in that you're going from dark room to dark room listening to repetitive music and gobbling pills")… And the tactility enhancement for sex is out of this world. It's no wonder it was the late Dr. Shulgin's favorite.

Re: Skinny Puppy 🤘😤

Oh I know. Around here there's a bunch of these red Super Marios and Green Rolexes and it kinda reminds me of the good old rave days of throwing back a couple of pressies and dancing and all night. (You know, when you're basically Pac-Man in that you're going from dark room to dark room listening to repetitive music and gobbling pills")… And the tactility enhancement for sex is out of this world. It's no wonder it was the late Dr. Shulgin's favorite.

Re: Skinny Puppy 🤘😤

it was hbr powder - soooo good

but hell yea dude - there's a shitload of mdma pressies out there right now that are really good - ive been hearing all about em - i gotta try em out....my cousin got em where you are too - he had the Tesla's and he couldn't believe how good they were

I really wanna find a radio station that's 80's ecstasy tunes.
In the mood to listen to some 80s tunes and vibe.

up to 100mg this time? i'd still say that 125 to 150 is the sweet spot

do you have spotify or youtube music? that would be your best bet for those kinda tunes

I have spotify and pandora. I looked for chill 80's on pandora. nothing that seemed appealing.
Yeah I'd say I could've upped it a little more.
But I'm really enjoying where it's at rn. @Mr. Krinkle