Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question.Ive seen Is a lot of people saying that DNA gets altered . The doctor/scientist that i'm dealing with said that's not the case.He says it's intercranial hypertention cased by our dopamine and neurons receptors being either blocked or damaged intertwined with major glands being suppressed. Any thoughts? Also, what is a good way to purge your body of this drug? Does anyone deal with numb feet when lying down too?

From my MRI I was under the impression that the brain glands that are damaged by the drug are what control the hormones.If they are compromised then taking any type of hormones would be. Moot point.I was fortunate enough to find the damage
If I can't make the hormones by myself anymore, HRT is even more important dude.

I'll probably never have a baby though. This sucks. This sucks and I can't even feel the magnitude of how much it sucks. I already had PCOS, now my brain glands are fucked probably??

I ruined everything with this drug. I must have been psychic, my premonition was right. I pray I don't get organ failure from this. I could, hypopituitarism, if not treated correctly, can lead to organ failure of the kidneys and heart.

I hope this still could be temporary infertility, but shouldn't my hormones have synched up with the falling of prolactin? I did take Prozac when it just started to fall, probably fucking that up. I hate the descisions I made. It wasn't even worth it to go home early from the hospital. The movie I wanted to see with my friend was random and not even one I wanted to see that badly, I didn't get super high on 4/20 because I just had invega, and there wasn't even any good food at the art museum postcard salon I submitted to and we didn't stay for very long.

Bottomless regret. I wish I fought harder and didn't tell the nurses I heard "me from the future" talking to me or whatever. I should have just said "hold on" and kept going down the halway and really thought about what I was going to say. But I was also still scared I was going to die there. I guess a big part of me did, along with my future.

I was an artist. I could draw pictures out of my head. I can't do that anymore. I can't even build stuff in No Man's Sky anymore. I'm dried up.

Last edited:
How much is left in your system and how are you doing?
i havent checked yet i will in a month im guessing less than 10 ng/ml, i am almost 5 months off and i have no significant improvement but i did go from feeling extremely tortured and brain dead and suicidal to feeling less tortured now just bored anhedonic dull not suicidal and not brain dead, i have a little interest to watch things on tiktok and youtube and play video games maybe apathy is going away at first i had to force myself to play video games which was all i could do i still feel anhedonic tho

Question.Ive seen Is a lot of people saying that DNA gets altered . The doctor/scientist that i'm dealing with said that's not the case.He says it's intercranial hypertention cased by our dopamine and neurons receptors being either blocked or damaged intertwined with major glands being suppressed. Any thoughts? Also, what is a good way to purge your body of this drug? Does anyone deal with numb feet when lying down too?
i dont think dna gets altered

Hey how’s everyone doing?
I think invega made me permanently infertile :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

It looks like it gave me hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, invega or prozac, probably both. Or maybe I'm taking longer to correct because of PCOS. We'll see.

Last edited:
So would addressing the hypertension help fix things? The internet says you can address hypertension simply with the use of diuretics… also yes I wake up with numb arms every day

Well i started recovering at about the 3 month mark so that makes sense. Took a good year for me to get to 100% though
your extremely lucky to have improvement so early i started improving 3 month mark too but it was small not significant yet its true everyones recovery is different it takes people 3-14 months after its out of their system to start recovering

Ive been doing some research and found out that the reason its so damn hard to lose weight yet so easy to gain it is due to insulin resistance. What we can do about it is to cut out carbs and go keto. Strength train. Lastly get quality sleep. Ive lost 11kg in the past 2 months and have hit a plateau. Im planning to switch to a carnivore diet or keto.

Carnivore diet is stupid and carries health risks. It's good to cut down on carbs, but you need your fruit and vegetables.

I'm probably permanently damaged and I need to come to terms with it. I'm not going to recover, it fucked up my pituitary gland. I don't have a diagnosis yet, but it's what it looks like. I already have NAFLD, this is going to make my NAFLD worse and I'm probably going to die eventually.

Carnivore diet is stupid and carries health risks. It's good to cut down on carbs, but you need your fruit and vegetables.

I'm probably permanently damaged and I need to come to terms with it. I'm not going to recover, it fucked up my pituitary gland. I don't have a diagnosis yet, but it's what it looks like. I already have NAFLD, this is going to make my NAFLD worse and I'm probably going to die eventually.
Yup... They found all the damage on my mri. Yup...death is unavoidable. I'm surprised I've lasted this long.

i dont think its caused permanent damage i think its because of invega but it should come back to normal trust me if you were permanently damaged you would have no improvement which you talk about

Status
Not open for further replies.