• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Please sign the guest book

TheLoveBandit

Indefinite break from BL - contact other admin
Just as a nice way to keep record of who was in here for the 2018 Festivus, can each of you reply here? Leave any quote you like (perhaps your top wish, or perhaps sign in after NY and tell us your favorite present? Or anything really. Just wanting to have a record of our family from this year's gathering. Thanks.

Hello all. Wishing you and yours a happy whatever you choose to celebrate. Love Speed King

Leave any quote you like

r1duA2H.jpg

"Go fuck yourself".

Poignant and meaningful, passed down from my father from his father and his father and so on all the way back to Jesus (probably).

I've seen things, you people wouldn't believe. Pilled up ravers on fire outside the KFC in Brixton. I've watched K holes glitter in the dark under the Vauxhall Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like a bag of coke left out in the rain.

Time to get high.

Last edited:
A warm Winter Solstice greeting in the spirit of Festivus from the "Rose" fam to the rest of the Fam on Bluelight.

And now... On to the feats of Strength !

This ain't over until you pin the poster above you down ...

My brother is actively using meth and wants me to do it more..I've done it some but am but SWIM is interested in a safer sort of stimulant that will get him wired without the addiction ...any ideas?