• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Please sign the guest book

Sniffering mephedrone contemplating my inevitable rattling jaw - Tranced, October 2019

It is going to be a good New Year!
I might even get to change my name from “Painful One”!
Fuck Yeah!!!

Be safe everyone. I ❤️ You crazy fuckers!!!

Here's to 2020 being better than 2019.

-Xorkoth

Here, here.... This was definitely the worst year I've had in a while but I got a jump on the new year with a little clean time under my belt. It is not going to be better until I put my opiate habit to bed forever. Hope all is going well with your dtx.

Hopefully this will be my last month on probation and I can get a vehicle without that stupid interlock.

Gonna be a sober Christmas... My acid guy is down till January due to the recent LE site sezuires and I'm kinda sad I didn't get to stock up, so I could really turn on the Christmas lights.

Hopefully this will be my last month on probation and I can get a vehicle without that stupid interlock.

I hope you avoid the interlock too, trust me, they suck ass. But they're also better than not being able to drive at all, so either way it's a win. :)

I hope you avoid the interlock too, trust me, they suck ass. But they're also better than not being able to drive at all, so either way it's a win. :)

Thanks buddy...I already know. I had it for 5mths before I wrecked my car. I set it off so many times. If there is a way to accidentally trigger the interlock I've done it before... They truly do suck but that being said... I miss driving so much. I don't know if they will count my previous time when I get off probation and get a new vehicle or if I will have to start over again or not. I'm just ready for this to all be over. I will never drive intoxicated, buzzed, hungover or even get behind the wheel while day dreaming about drugs again... LESSON LEARNED.

I m glad you finally got your wheels back my friend and I hope your recent kick attempt went as smooth as possible and you were able to make it stick. To a better new year my friend. I would like to raise a glass to that and toast but....ehhhhh.... Ya know... I'll stay at home and Klink this water filled mug to that one, while waiting for my acid connect to reestablish itself. At least my blotters dont trigger the interlock 10hrs after consumption.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all. May 2020 be the year that everything comes together,dreams,Hope's and wishes.

Peace and love
Phoenix xoxoxoxo ❤✌