• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Narrative Trips - Had 'em? How, With What?

That's a great way of describing it. If it came back I'd certainly buy a decent store of it and I'd imagine there will be plenty like me and if you add in all those who missed it the first time there'd be a huge price hike to complement the shortages.

Yea, if it came back I would buy however much I could for sure and wouldn't been too concerned about the price I'd have to spend for it. I'd be worried I wouldn't get another chance to buy it again so I could see a ton of folks panic buying it. I'm disappointed that it isn't being studied by the medical community, I think a lot of the studies on ketamine would be good candidates for trying MXE. MXE does have that problem of redosing though. I know a lot of folks here went through that issue with it. It doesn't seem to give you an negative effects with redosing so it's really hard not to talk yourself into taking some every day. That's the reason I no longer have any despite having a large stash of it at one point.

I was very generous with what I had and let a lot of folks from different backgrounds sample it. I can't recall anyone disliking it and most thought it was one of the better substances they'd ever taken, didn't matter what they used regularly: opioids, cocaine, speed, meth, benzos, classic psychedelics, weed. All of them found value in MXE and some even used it to break their addictions to substances like opioids and alcohol.

Yeah, the medical potential being missed is awful. I'd imagine a weekly/fortnightly administration in the right circumstances would be a great help for depression. I never got the urge to redose with it however 3 MEO PCP temps me ever single time!!

I'm not entirely sad to see it go, tbh. It had much of the same magic as ketamine; more, to be honest. Consequently, it was seductive as hell for a lot of people. People went through grams and grams of it. If it hadn't disappeared when it did, I think there could have been a fair few lives really messed up by problematic use (not to mention a few bladders.)

Somehow, it never really gripped me the way it did my friends. I've still got a chunk hanging out that I'll use once or twice a year in light doses in place of alcohol when that would be inconvenient or ill-advised--it gives me a floaty, light-hearted disinhibition that can be nice.

Mescaline, on the other hand, is just spectacular stuff. Healthy feeling (post-comeup) and profoundly empathogenic in low doses, and deep and clarifying at higher doses. It may be my favorite psychedelic of all. Narrative, not so much for me, but I've never taken 2-3' of bridgesii. Torch, sure, but bridgesii? I can't even imagine!!

I read it as 2-3 feet total. 6 feet of cactus? That would be... um... heroic!

Thought as much, but wasn't sure. Now in case one was more interested in say, Lophophora Williamsii, that cactus grows more as a globe. How would 2-3 feet of Bridgesii translate to Peyote buttons?
THanks, even if this seems off topic, it may lead to the kind of trip I was referring to.

Last edited: